What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
I reckon Alpha is also a freakazoid like @Armstrong, interested in women older than him! :unsure:

These individuals are messing with delicate balance of nature... they should be discouraged from such things...... Look at Marshee darling, she likes Arm, however, he keeps on insisting that he is ONLY interested in old hags (45+) :rofl:

@Talon why does alpha have a problem? :azn:@Hyperion
@seiko

Last edited by a moderator:
Pata nahi yaar!! Har time mere peeche padta he :cray:

Cant even show my love here :(

He was having issues that everybody is calling @Talon sis..

So I thought of making him happy, I made @Talon my shohnikudi :kiss3:

Still he is not happy :cray:

she is a shonikudi :smitten:
married buddhay!

Thats the story with every guy I believe...Friends start & eventually they get you to start drinking with them n sooner or later you are not able to quit..Its pretty tough to quit...In fact almost impossible...:undecided:...Good though that you quit...Cheers...:cheers:

Trust me, the temptation is still there and it wont go away just like that!! And it wont probabaly go away af all.. But I am trying ma level best !!

I reckon Alpha is also a freakazoid like @Armstrong, interested in women older than him! :unsure:

These individuals are messing with delicate balance of nature... they should be discouraged from such things...... Look at Marshee darling, she likes Arm, however, he keeps on insisting that he is ONLY interested in old hags (45+) :rofl:

wtf was dat? Koi sar pair nain!
Anyways @Talon is my sis

Are koi aur kiss karne me mujhe kyu warning de raha he??

Is it because I didnt gave kiss to @Talon..

Chalo me bhi diya :kiss3:

Happy now?? :angel:

@seiko quit fooling around! It isnt funny anymore!

im rarely on Pdf!
@Marshmallow shud take a break frm eating! :rofl:
all mariages suck! Too much boring ceremonies!

smileys-scare-354418.gif
smileys-thinking-082618.gif
smileys-thinking-190624.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom