What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Redbull job ki market crashed! I tried for job after BSc...but I lacked job experience so

people preferred to hire : HND as they had more hands on knowledge, MSc or PhD as they had more experience

After my MSc I tried for a job everyone wanted BSc as they were cheaper or PhD as they had more experience

Now if after PhD I dont get a job I will apply for post doc!

Then again..my PhD is already like a job....I am in an institute with researchers and I get paid (stipend)....

Last edited by a moderator:
@Redbull job ki market crashed! I tried for job after BSc...but I lacked job experience so

people preferred to hire : HND as they had more hands on knowledge, MSc or PhD as they had more experience

After my MSc I tried for a job everyone wanted BSc as they were cheaper or PhD as they had more experience

Then again..my PhD is already like a job....I am in an institute with researchers and I get paid (stipend)....

hmm udher bhi pakistan wala hal hay!
Btw now im worried abt your marriage!
:coffee:
BTW sis watch
LORENZO'S OIL
u will love it! Cry even! :suicide:

After BSc and MSc I was told am over qualified...Damn them lot!

Seriously after BSc people wanted HND more than me coz they were cheaper and more hands on experience
After MSc people wanted BSc as they were cheaper or PhD who had more experience :cray:
Ab pata nai kiya hoga :cray:

hmm udher bhi pakistan wala hal hay!
Btw now im worried abt your marriage!
:Coffee:
BTW sis watch
LORENZO'S OIL
u will love it! Cry even! :suicide:

I stopped watching crying movies...My life is already such a melodrama!

After BSc and MSc I was told am over qualified...Damn them lot!

Seriously after BSc people wanted HND more than me coz they were cheaper and more hands on experience
After MSc people wanted BSc as they were cheaper or PhD who had more experience :cray:
Ab pata nai kiya hoga :cray:

I stopped watching crying movies...My life is already such a melodrama!

dont worry Phd ko nai rakhain gay to kis ko rakhain gay!
Insha allah u will succeed!

LORENZO'S OIL
its related to biology plants too!
It wont make u cry! Coz its abt parental love too!

dont worry Phd ko nai rakhain gay to kis ko rakhain gay!
Insha allah u will succeed!

Aaj kal post doc ka trend aya hai....they pay you less than giving you faculty position...but make you do more work!

PhD ki bhi izzat chali gi hai...they keep PhD students to help researchers with their research and pay them less thought they work more than the researcher! ONLY researchers with 2-4 or so PhD students are considered good researchers rest are just backriders!

Accha, makes sense. Well good luck with that.

There's a degree after PHD?:cheesy:

tbh, for what I'm doing, a degree is not required.:astagh: But having "Dr" in front of your name is really alluring netherless, so may go for it regardless.

Sukkur: Commander ASF killed after being hit by rotor blades.

Inna Lillahi wa Inna ileyhi Raj'oon.

Aaj kal post doc ka trend aya hai....they pay you less than giving you faculty position...but make you do more work!

PhD ki bhi izzat chali gi hai...they keep PhD students to help researchers with their research and pay them less thought they work more than the researcher! ONLY researchers with 2-4 or so PhD students are considered good researchers rest are just backriders!

oh my lord!
Parhdi reh phir!
:rofl: mekay nai jaran!
Did i sound like your aunt!
Study further go for post Doc!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom