What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
one thing is clear . those men and women are too much active in naswar corner jin ko real life main koi lift nhi karata :lol:
@Imran Khan How did you come to this conclusion?

I have an alternative hypothesis:

Those who are active on naswar corner real life mein kissi aur ko lift nai kerwatay! :azn:

Last edited by a moderator:
@bdforver congrats!! :D

Its my 3rd degree...Plus from a Uni who has problems with geography ....Nothing much to expect there...Am actually disappointed they didnt put me in genetics dept where I belong instead put me in biotechnology :(

Khair Alhamdulillah anyway! :D

Congratulations.

But I don't get it. You have a bachelors, Masters, and now are you starting a new PHD?:what:

Congratulations.

But I don't get it. You have a bachelors, Masters, and now are you starting a new PHD?:what:
@Redbull

Not new :oops:

I have been doing a PhD in this institute which is not a charter university so it can not give me a degree can only give me $$ and a work environment....so I have to register to an official uni to get my degree....

@Redbull

Not new :oops:

I have been doing a PhD in this institute which is not a charter university so it can not give me a degree can only give me $$ and a work environment....so I have to register to an official uni to get my degree....

I see, so what is the process. First you do 3 years bachelor, then do you have to do 1 year Masters or did you go straight to PHD?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom