What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
seriously guys, the worth of a hard earned thanks is gone down the drain --- never believed i could get 10 thanks in one minute by posting random one liners

eventhough it seems like addictive, i gotta leave this corner with my dignity intact :)

So inshort, you dont even know how to do that also??

Pity you!!:disagree:

IN SHORT THE FRUSTRATION OF U BEING A VIRGIN AT 29 IS VISIBLE ALL OVER, YOU ARE SCARED THAT YOU'LL DIE AS A VIRGIN & WERE FINDING A SCAPEGOAT IN ME :D

PITY YOU!!!

:lol:

seriously guys, the worth of a hard earned thanks is gone down the drain --- never believed i could get 10 thanks in one minute by posting random one liners

eventhough it seems like addictive, i gotta leave this corner with my dignity intact :)

I agree with you in this.. I always thought that we are making fun of the hard earned thanks of some members here.. I am also in strong favour of removing thanks options from members club :)

Sir, thats why i gave this suggestion on the suggestion CORNER oops, i mean section:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/sugges...ks-given-members-club-should-not-counted.html

But as always my suggestion got unheard :D

arp2041 said that she was with me, in the previous post

:angry:

You mean HE.

kis walay bhai ki bat kar raha hay!

Munna BHAI ki :D

IN SHORT THE FRUSTRATION OF U BEING A VIRGIN AT 29 IS VISIBLE ALL OVER, YOU ARE SCARED THAT YOU'LL DIE AS A VIRGIN & WERE FINDING A SCAPEGOAT IN ME :D

PITY YOU!!!

:lol:

I was not the one who said weapon test was aborted due to technical failure :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom