What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yara, less than half our population. Same size country. 10 times bigger road network. Metros / Rails / Buses etc etc. Other than Istanbul and intercity highways, it's mostly empty. Specially early mornings.

My concern is the empty road- its rare to find empty road on the way to hospitals- :undecided:-

Naam na lo. Aa jaye ga. Becharay mod bhe tang hain, itni reports karta hai kay woh khud soch rahain hain kay ussay ban kar dayn. :D

Mods should withdraw "Report" facility from his ID or it should be a dummy link with no real working or deduct 1 from post count and 5 thank count as service charges.

Yara, less than half our population. Same size country. 10 times bigger road network. Metros / Rails / Buses etc etc. Other than Istanbul and intercity highways, it's mostly empty. Specially early mornings.

I wish i could live in an empty place like that-

The road wasn't empty. I captioned it when the lights just turned to green and dad pushed the gas pedal! :D Anyway doc gave me a cream for my neck. And added that never play football again with 2 hours of sleeping supplied with redbull!

The road wasn't empty. I captioned it when the lights just turned to green and dad pushed the gas pedal! :D Anyway doc gave me a cream for my neck. And added that never play football again with 2 hours of sleeping supplied with redbull!
@Redbull your services are needed! :woot:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom