What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read Marx & became a Marxist

@Armstrong So when you will read the Quran you will become a MULLAH? :blink: :astagh:

mayray philosopher baba! Dont think sooooo much...sometimes the truth is closer than 1 thinks like that example of 2 people camping in a jungle. They set up a tent and sleep. SUDDENLY 1 wakes up and wakes the other. The 1 who woke up said look up and tell me what you think....The 1 who woke up stats off:

the lovely sky with soo many beautiful starts shows us......(cant recall of the jargon)... that we may not be the only one on this universe..

the 1 who woke up says ...all that is fine BUT since you CAN see the sky, this shows someone stole our tent you moron! :enjoy:

Last edited by a moderator:
@Armstrong So when you will read the Quran you will become a MULLAH? :blink: :astagh:

mayray philosopher baba! Dont think sooooo much...sometimes the truth is closer than 1 thinks like that example of 2 people camping in a jungle. They set up a tent and sleep. SUDDENLY 1 wakes up and wakes the other. The 1 who woke up said look up and tell me what you think....The 1 who woke up stats off:

the lovely sky with soo many beautiful starts shows us......(cant recall of the jargon)... that we may not be the only one on this universe..

the 1 who woke up says ...all that is fine BUT since you CAN see the sky, this shows someone stole our tent you moron! :enjoy:

Oye kya purane purane chutkuley suna ri ho...:hitwall:

I see, I believe in thelema.

Thelema - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

My scripture says:

""Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law""

@Redbull

Aleister Crowley came to believe himself to be the prophet of a new age, the Æon of Horus. y his account, a possibly non-corporeal or "praeterhuman" being that called itself Aiwass contacted him and dictated a text known as The Book of the Law or Liber AL vel Legis, which outlined the principles of Thelema. An adherent of Thelema is a Thelemite.

The Thelemic pantheon includes a number of deities focusing primarily on a trinity of deities adapted from ancient Egyptian religion, who are the three speakers of The Book of the Law: Nuit, Hadit and Ra-Hoor-Khuit. The religion is founded upon the idea that the 20th century marked the beginning of the Aeon of Horus, in which a new ethical code would be followed; "Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law"

:blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom