What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, only THARKISM should be promoted as the state religion, we can call this land as - THARKIST REPUBLIC OF NASWARABAD :D

Are bhai... agar aisa karega tho hum ko aaap log allow nahi karenge...... Galat Baat!!!!!!

@JonAsad I have always hated philosophy pata nai kiyun koi apna sar thor kay itna soochta hai khud bhi headache ka mareez + dusroun ko bhi headache daytay hain?! :blink:

Lol- dont know why but when i see people doing philosophical discussions and they write so much- it makes me feel like i have wasted my life- :cray:-

On serious note- Many young people causally involve themselves in such discussions as per my observation-

Grown ups like me are past that stage and are at peace- all is clear inside the head- Allah- Rasool- Quran and the one you tend to disagree with always Hadiths- :D-

Plus there are lot of other earthly matters to worry about at this age--

Last edited by a moderator:
Agreed. Same stage as you, albeit I came to a tad different conclusion than you. I don't believe in any hadith. It's blasphemy against The Quran. If it were divine, then the Almighty himself would have taken it upon himself to protect it till eternity, just like The Quran.

Look around everywhere, the CHAOS and BLOODSHED is not because of the teachings of Quran, rather it's due to the faulty interpretation of hadith itself and that of The Quran referenced by the faulty HADITH.

Hadith is like Chief Justice (Bokhari) / Nawaz Sharif (Tirmizi) / Zardari (Majah) / Attorney General (Sughra) interpreting / referencing the constitution (The Quran), with whatever limited memory they have and what their limited minds can interpret.

Hadith is not divine and never will be. If you don't believe in it, you won't be judged for it.

Hadith is there to control the sheep (idiot population) who need spoon feeding.

Lol- dont know why but when i see people doing philosophical discussions and they write so much- it makes me feel like i have wasted my life- :cray:-

On serious note- Many young people causally involve themselves in such discussions as per my observation-

Grown ups like me are past that stage and are at peace- all is clear inside the head- Allah- Rasool- Quran and the one you tend to disagree with always Hadiths- :D-

Plus there are lot of other earthly matters to worry about at this age--
@Secur @Armstrong (commie) @Talon @JonAsad @Redbull

Agreed. Same stage as you, albeit I came to a tad different conclusion than you. I don't believe in any hadith. It's blasphemy against The Quran. If it were divine, then the Almighty himself would have taken it upon himself to protect it till eternity, just like The Quran.

Look around everywhere, the CHAOS and BLOODSHED is not because of the teachings of Quran, rather it's due to the faulty interpretation of hadith itself and that of The Quran referenced by the faulty HADITH.

Hadith is like Chief Justice (Bokhari) / Nawaz Sharif (Tirmizi) / Zardari (Majah) / Attorney General (Sughra) interpreting / referencing the constitution (The Quran), with whatever limited memory they have and what their limited minds can interpret.

Hadith is not divine and never will be. If you don't believe in it, you won't be judged for it.

Hadith is there to control the sheep (idiot population) who need spoon feeding.

@Secur @Armstrong (commie) @Talon @JonAsad @Redbull

Never mind- :D-

but i will say- " To each his own conclusions"-
May Allah guide us all to the right path- Ameen-

Ameen :D

Don't want anymore citizens of my nation butchered due to this faulty interpretation of "hadith". That's all!

Ignorance Is Bliss

Never mind- :D-

but i will say- " To each his own conclusions"-
May Allah guide us all to the right path- Ameen-

Nah this was the conclusion to the debate yesterday! :D

You are right.. No more chat about religion.

Time to go wipeout the Iranians. :sniper:

@Hyperion YOU ARE YOURSELF BREAKING THE RULES - NO RELIGIOUS TALKS :hitwall:

& @JonAsad TO BE REALLY FAIR RELIGIOUS TALKS DOESN'T SUIT YOU :lol:

Last I heard was they had a CAR that was a UCAV + they were sending SIX satelites into space in 2013, and maybe even a bus loaded with the "space scientists" into orbit... :rofl:

@Hyperion a.k.a HYPE-SHYPE :lol:

any HYPE from our good Iranian friends?? :D

& @JonAsad TO BE REALLY FAIR RELIGIOUS TALKS DOESN'T SUIT YOU :lol:

CAPS LOCK ON"
fcuk you fcuk you fcuk you fcuk you fcuk you fcuk you fcuk you fcuk you fcuk you fcuk you fcuk you fcuk you fcuk you fcuk you fcuk you fcuk you fcuk you fcuk you fcuk you fcuk you fcuk you fcuk you fcuk you fcuk you fcuk you fcuk you fcuk you fcuk you fcuk you fcuk you fcuk you
CAPS LOCK OFF"-

:whistle:-

Yaro, yeh terrorist Nomi965 kaun hai? Har waqt ma ka *** jehadion ka propaganda chaap raha hota hai! :angry:

u people thnk its fun ? Ladies first!

no elephants first :P
disney-graphics-dumbo-956594.gif

Good morning babes! :smitten:

Good evening BigB
smileys-animals-503443.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom