What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah but thats the exact reason it doesn't hold much water for me ! We can't give them meaning or purpose or definition or anything of the sort; men much greater than you & I have tried to define 'good' & 'bad' & have utterly failed throughout recorded history & then there are those who went one step further & tried to define the very building blocks of thought & knowledge & couldn't define them !

Any definition or even any attempt to define these things entails invariably conceptualizing the definition in terms that we can relate to whether in terms of our observations (scientific or otherwise), our subconscious urges or even pure make-belief ! And this would be because we'd be using the same undefinable building blocks of thought & knowledge to define the building blocks of thoughts & knowledge; a rather cyclical & counterproductive exercise. Unless there is something that transcends these limitations in terms of both time & space, I can't imagine how anyone can define any of these things & without defining them - Theres nothing there !

Lahwalawalaquwata/

Dude, the very notion of feeling and experience is personal. It is, by its very definition not supposed to have a uniform definition that will resonate with all. What I'm saying is the whole premise is wrong, just because it is impossible to have some sort of consensus, does not mean that the feelings we have or experiences we go through are meaningless.

Temazepam? nahin yara...... I don't suffer from insomnia and hate prescription medicine.... I always have this problem when am completely knackered, haven't slept for 20 hours now.... :blink:

Thinking about your fiancee ? :)

Try Restoril for a change , the finest we get here :D

Wtf??? :blink::blink::blink::blink:

If you question everything in Islam, you will stop believing in it dude.

And to be a Pathan, you have to be a Muslim first. Heard that from @farhan_9909

Last edited by a moderator:
Temazepam? nahin yara...... I don't suffer from insomnia and hate prescription medicine.... I always have this problem when am completely knackered, haven't slept for 20 hours now.... :blink:

I am not saying that you do , but a few doses here and there do not have harmful effects :) ... Really 20 hours ? :what: Make sure it doesn't get to 2-3 days and they might have to give you the sedatives you hate most to make you fall asleep :D

Do not seem right , right ? :lol: A God who knows what we are going to do , what course of action we will take and yet supposedly saying that we have " free will " ?

Sounds about right. A god who knew when creating us that 999/1000 person will eventually end up in hell, and then proceeded to create us, without our permission and then put us in a "test" we never personally asked for..:raise:

Wtf??? :blink::blink::blink::blink:

lool don't know dude. Are there any Hindu, Christian Pathans?

Sounds about right. A god who knew when creating us that 999/1000 person will eventually end up in hell, and then proceeded to create us, without our permission and then put us in a "test" we never personally asked for..:raise:

Thats where things , theories and beliefs go all haywire ... Every 99 of 100 people will eventually end up in hell and God knows that and yet he has made Lucifer the master of this world and asked him to stray us from the right path , getting interesting ? :D

Nah... if I can't sleep in the next half an hour, I'll call in a massage therapist. She'll make me sleep in 20 minutes... :blink:

I am not saying that you do , but a few doses here and there do not have harmful effects :) ... Really 20 hours ? :what: Make sure it doesn't get to 2-3 days and they might have to give you the sedatives you hate most to make you fall asleep :D

Nah... if I can't sleep in the next half an hour, I'll call in a massage therapist. She'll make me sleep in 20 minutes... :blink:

Then you can have a baby sleep ... I purchase it directly without any human interference with plausible deniability :D

Thats where things , theories and beliefs go all haywire ... Every 99 of 100 people will eventually end up in hell and God knows that and yet he has made Lucifer the master of this world and asked him to stray us from the right path , getting interesting ? :D

And since Satan tempted me to do all my sins, it should be all his fault, not mine. :D

LOL... nahin yara.. not that..... :rofl:

I'm talking about a licensed massage therapist. No hanky panky... I'm beyond such temptations... can't risk my beautiful wife to be for such things....... Alla Alla.... :woot:

Then you can have a baby sleep ... I purchase it directly without any human interference with plausible deniability :D

Lahwalawalaquwata/

Dude, the very notion of feeling and experience is personal. It is, by its very definition not supposed to have a uniform definition that will resonate with all. What I'm saying is the whole premise is wrong, just because it is impossible to have some sort of consensus, does not mean that the feelings we have or experiences we go through are meaningless.

Beraa gharakkk kar diyaa sariii argument kaaa ! :hitwall:

Dude the very notion of something being 'personal' or for that matter 'impersonal' & the subsequent 'rightness or wrongness' of any premise hinges on the ability to define these terms for what they are ! What I'm alluding to is our inability to define them because we can't even define the very terms/things that are used to define these to begin with - Knowledge & Reason & in turn what defines the things that define the things that define knowledge & reason.

Try to define the term 'Reason' for once ! You won't be able to, I certainly wasn't able to & neither was any Philosopher that I've ever read was able to define them in a manner that was without assuming 'undefined', 'unquantifiable' notions. The bottom line is any attempt to define them leads to us either resorting to 'gut feelings' or 'feel-good notions of absolutely immeasurable & undefinable nature whether qualitatively or quantitatively so'. I can't for the life of me fathom how can one define something on things that aren't even defined to begin with ? We talk about the 'rights' of others & yet we can't define this very term for what it is without assuming some of the most fantastic notions just because they're either socially acceptable now or because it just 'feels right' & if by some miracle we're able to define them we're stuck at an even elementary level which is 'reason' - We throw that word around with such nonchalance that it makes me puke sometimes. We can't...I certainly haven't come across a single Philosopher who could, define it for what it is in a manner that doesn't hinge upon undefined & fantastic assumptions in turn & then call for its use as a barometer to measure other things by !

I contend that the only possibility of there being any definition to these building blocks of life, of thought & of existence can only be sought were it to be defined by an entity that transcends both time & space in which these things exist. Only someone who isn't hostage to 'reason', to 'right' & 'wrong' etc. can define them by getting to the building blocks of these very notions & in turn getting to the building blocks of the building blocks of these notions & so on & so forth in an infinite permutations of this same progression.

I dunno whether I'm making sense but this is what I've come to conclude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom