What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
How grracious of you. You have been removed from the 'naughty list', and have been promoted to the Wisest of Men at Naswarabad (WOMAN). No pun intended. :enjoy:

emperor hypey,being your subject,i offer you the *** of my respected senior @arp2041.

enjoy emperor and 'enjoy' senior @arp2041.:angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
You're welcome

Stay nuked :)

(I'm thinking of making this a new phrase to replace stay blessed

May God Nuke you for May God Bless you)

thnx again.and may god bless you too.(actually he already blessed:devil: you got such good marks,whereas i am struggling with double integration).

Oh and regarding thread name

Today Indus Motor Company ( which manufacture Toyota cars in Pakistan ) came to our university for recurtment

They asked my class fellow ( from Swabi ) Tell me about your home town, anything it is known for

and he said

NASWAR and Tobacco :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

@Talon sister! Im bored lets sell @hinduguy
@alpha1cavalier find someother thing to do....go troll someone !! :enjoy:

Oh and regarding thread name

Today Indus Motor Company ( which manufacture Toyota cars in Pakistan ) came to our university for recurtment

They asked my class fellow ( from Swabi ) Tell me about your home town, anything it is known for

and he said

NASWAR and Tobacco :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
@Hyperion usko naswar corner ka member bana lay! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
thnx again.and may god bless you too.(actually he already blessed:devil: you got such good marks,whereas i am struggling with double integration).

That's easy, draw a diagram and defining becomes easy. Triple is the worst, you can't visualise unless you've got a really strong mind

lets do it together i am banging my throat by having some nasty sour stuff ...you do it by increasing your calories and diabetes ...lets see who die first :azn:

Is it what I am thinking?? :what:

lets do it together i am banging my throat by having some nasty sour stuff ...you do it by increasing your calories and diabetes ...lets see who die first :azn:

Is it what I am thinking?? :what:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom