What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your hubby is a Pukhtoon ! Unnkiii koi wakhriii hiii 'code language' hotiii hai; case in point I was listening to an interview given by a Tribal from the Mehsud Clan on the TV today & he said - 'Hubbb looogggooon koi zabardaasttti bhi janaaat lei janaaa chahiyeee tuu hummm nahin jainnn gaaiii paaar pyaaar seh humeinn koi jhanaam (hell) bhi leiii ja saktaaa hai' !

On a serious note - Hype, how do you fight such a people ?
other day i used word"tapor" on pdf ...now in india tapori is someone who is sits on nukkad tea shop of you mohalla to eve-tease women /girls.

then ticker said dont use this word in front of pathan as among pukhtoon tapori means girlish type boy.

now same word has different usage in different context across the borders ..it sure creates problem for me.
mere hubby ne kai baar mujhe roka hai slang use karne se....another word was "akhrot " when he stopped me using it otherwise i used to call ticker as akhrot.i didnt knew that it was racist to use it.
as for akrot in MP is someone who is nutty.

Then bhabi darling jal jal kar rakh ho chuki ho gi....coz this meri jan scenario has been going on for a while...and that too WITH DIFFERENT MARDS;)
Pinko, it's just a tactic. I am leveling the playing field, so that when I say it to other girls on the forum, everyone will ignore it: Well, Hypey says that to everyone, what's the biggy? :P :pop:

other day i used word"tapor" on pdf ...now in india tapori is someone who is sits on nukkad tea shop of you mohalla to eve-tease women /girls.

then ticker said dont use this word in front of pathan as among pukhtoon tapori means girlish type boy.

now same word has different usage in different context across the borders ..it sure creates problem for me.
mere hubby ne kai baar mujhe roka hai slang use karne se....another word was "akhrot " when he stopped me using it otherwise i used to call ticker as akhrot.i didnt knew that it was racist to use it.
as for akrot in MP is someone who is nutty.

Well if I used the word 'tapoori' in front of my parents either of them would probably slap me ! :cry:

You're hubby is right...don't use that word ! Even I, an honorary Pukhtoon, don't know half the things that they're up to !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom