What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup yup...If they speak rubbish they will just claim it is in the English language and they know better if not they will say it is French ;)
Seriously, isn't it true what I said, I have English employees who can't write two paragraphs properly! :angry:

My Dad's an ethnic Kashmiri & Mom's a Punjabi Rajput - Thats practically races apart ! How the hell am I still a midget then ? :angry:

Recessive!! Need some of your blood for DNA purposes...Just to be sure your parents did not pick up the wrong baby from the nursery ;)

Your hubby is a Pukhtoon ! Unnkiii koi wakhriii hiii 'code language' hotiii hai; case in point I was listening to an interview given by a Tribal from the Mehsud Clan on the TV today & he said - 'Hubbb looogggooon koi zabardaasttti bhi janaaat lei janaaa chahiyeee tuu hummm nahin jainnn gaaiii paaar pyaaar seh humeinn koi jhanaam (hell) bhi leiii ja saktaaa hai' !

On a serious note - Hype, how do you fight such a people ?

Mehsuds are not tribal, they aren't even Pathans! :angry:

Recessive!! Need some of your blood for DNA purposes...Just to be sure your parents did not pick up the wrong baby from the nursery ;)

It was actually a chimpanzee enclosure !

But I'm taller than both of them & yet short enough to be called Gimili the Dwarf ! Why...oh why mother nature ? I wanted to be tall like Hyperion so that I too could clean the ceiling fan or the cob webs without needing a ladder for that ! :cry:

Na ker yar... Bhabi Jan Naraz ho gi,,, agar Kisi aur ko especially wo bhe kisi "MARD" ko meri Jan keh kar pukara to :P

Then bhabi darling jal jal kar rakh ho chuki ho gi....coz this meri jan scenario has been going on for a while...and that too WITH DIFFERENT MARDS;)

Came back to say that I have no shikwa with Aero.

Chaudhry apne shokh to saray puray kartein hain.

Rakhelo ka bhi aur Naswar ka bi. Ab gunjash ney rahi naswar ki.

Khoda hafiz

Oay! Get back here...I just came! C-h-a-u-d-r-y!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom