What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly thats why majority of women still buys stuffs related to cosmetics- consumption- and attires all the time-
Lying husbands seems like a rarity- :lol:-
not really...problem is its difficult to interpret the results of a lie detector.You need the services of a professional for it.So most women hire the pvt detective

not really...problem is its difficult to interpret the results of a lie detector.You need the services of a professional for it.So most women hire the pvt detective[/QUOTE

AJTR, are you talking from experience?

History is full of women.

Some one would like to meet and for some other, its better they are part of history.

I think female infactacide has done wonders.

Khan mein ne kahaaan auraat mein 'keeereii' nikalaiii ? I was only recording an observation of how 'exceptional' they used to be & we brought them to a level that is not befitting them ! We did it..I, you did it ! We're the ones to blame ! They fell from grace because of us...because of our continued oppression & objectification of them as mere sexual playthings to be used & discarded at will !

P.S I'm more fallible & flawed then all of you here combined consequently nor do I want a companion who is perfect ! I was talking about 'attributes' & not individuals !

P.P.S If I can get my point across sufficiently enough then know this - In 'imperfection' lies 'perfection' ! And this is not self-contradictory if you think about it !

Beautiful...Go on...:pop:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom