What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Phew! 1 hour and I am finally on the same page as everyone...AND dead sleepy!

Yes! I AM on top in Angry birds!!

Yea, in gibberish! The new generation truly sucks in English...Mostly because of the short hand of SMS and with the MS word auto correct function...
tea will charge up their brains like their forefathers and they will learn english fast.:D

Alright, guys & girls ! I'm off...its 4:36 a.m here & I have to be up by 7:00 a.m ! Take care & remember no matter how imperfect you are *Hyperion's stretch marks, Talon's fat nose, Ajtr's slight moustache, Esc8781's fat buttt or Zarvin's outrageously high levels of estrogen for a man* Uncle Armstrong will always love you !

Alright, guys & girls ! I'm off...its 4:36 a.m here & I have to be up by 7:00 a.m ! Take care & remember no matter how imperfect you are *Hyperion's stretch marks, Talon's fat nose, Ajtr's slight moustache, Esc8781's fat buttt or Zarvin's outrageously high levels of estrogen for a man* Uncle Armstrong will always love you !
LOL.. Kaminay! :P

Shab-b-Khair meri jaan! :wave:

Abay don't go for my nose! I am very proud of it...even ami likes it! Alhamdulillah :cheesy:

MASHALLAH...kuch nai hoa...Uncle was kidding...

Good night! Or should I say Good Morning!

Kuch nahin, stomach was hurting. Just ate stwabevvy-yoghurt! Yum-Yum... :P

Tub hi
Hyperion's stretch marks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom