What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Hyperion uss thread ka result kab ayega?????????

Do I stand a chance of BD section MOD...............I love BD & it's people very much :cray:

@arp2041, most of the them threaten to leave PDF if an Indian become mod in BD section..

If we pressure some high authorities here with proper contacts, we can make their wish come true :P

Last edited by a moderator:
So do I, the Arabs and the Iranians. However, @WebMaster thinks otherwise. :big_boss:

He never offered me the ModShip of the Arab or the Iranian section... :cray:

@Hyperion uss thread ka result kab ayega?????????

Do I stand a chance of BD section MOD...............I love BD & it's people very much :cray:

Hala ... wazzzzupppppppppppppppppppppppp

I think it was aisha Khanzada or something.. She was a regular in the old whatever club...

Hollaaaaa... How are you man??

Busy with business??

Hws life going on??

Webbie got the name from the movie Debbie does Dallas.

Hollaaaaa... How are you man??

Busy with business??

Hws life going on??

Opened a new office today @ Jawahar nagar area. Will be busy furnishing it and giving special classes to the gorgeous receptionist I am going to appoint.:D

Dont even think of dropping in or asking for her number through PM .. F... off....

Any one have any idea what happend to @Aeronaut lately??

He is kind of off mood lately..

@arp2041, most of the them threaten to leave PDF if an Indian become mod in BD section..

If we pressure some high authorities here with proper contacts, we can make their wish come true :P

:D

Problem solved than make me & skull the mod, & every BD member will leave, that means BD section will have no membership left, no membership means no section anymore, no section anymore means no need to do Moderation, EVERYONE WILL BE HAPPY :)

Webbie got the name from the movie Debbie does Dallas.

Opened a new office today @ Jawahar nagar area. Will be busy furnishing it and giving special classes to the gorgeous receptionist I am going to appoint.:D

Dont even think of dropping in or asking for her number through PM .. F... off....

Lets chat in FB, have a lot to talk too..

You know I am also looking for a job.. specially in trivandrum..:D

I can help her, I am very good at helping people specially when they are wearing saree or churidar :kiss3:

Lets chat in FB, have a lot to talk too..

You know I am also looking for a job.. specially in trivandrum..:D

I can help her, I am very good at helping people specially when they are wearing saree or churidar :kiss3:

I wished i could help you, but she prefers Jeans and T shirt. So better luck maybe neXt time.

:D

Problem solved than make me & skull the mod, & every BD member will leave, that means BD section will have no membership left, no membership means no section anymore, no section anymore means no need to do Moderation, EVERYONE WILL BE HAPPY :)

Come on!! Lots of Indians will leave also if BD section is closed :P .. That is the thread where we can imagine the impossibles and imaginations go high with out weed :tup:

I wished i could help you, but she prefers Jeans and T shirt. So better luck maybe neXt time.

Even better!! She can easily sit behind my bike na.. We can go togther for marketing and all those stuffs :D ..

You will get lots of profit and I will get the satisfaction for helping a friend.. :angel:

@Marshmallow in stealth mode? :what:

Come on!! Lots of Indians will leave also if BD section is closed :P .. That is the thread where we can imagine the impossibles and imaginations go high with out weed :tup:

Beedi section yaa cigeratte section.. does it really matter???

Even better!! She can easily sit behind my bike na.. We can go togther for marketing and all those stuffs :D ..

You will get lots of profit and I will get the satisfaction for helping a friend.. :angel:

@Marshmallow in stealth mode? :what:

Oh dear. I told u its a receptionist.. not a bike rider... its long time to go before u find somebody to sit on that back seat... until then u are just
images

Oh dear. I told u its a receptionist.. not a bike rider... its long time to go before u find somebody to sit on that back seat... until then u are just
images

Do not worry!! have back up!! ;)

Okay fine.. You do the marketing. We will sit in the reception..

What are the sacrifices I have to do for a friend.. :disagree:

Do not worry!! have back up!! ;)

Okay fine.. You do the marketing. We will sit in the reception..

What are the sacrifices I have to do for a friend.. :disagree:

Im Sorry. Do I know you. :what:

By the way welcome to the forum

No ! For specialization in either Bio-Materials or Composites topics of Materials Sciences :) ... That , doctor thing was done a long time ago though I for some reason , still study drugs ( pharmacology ) and mind ( psychology ) ...

So Doctor I have a psychosomatic problem of mine - Whenever I'm getting romantic with my Wife the brain somehow trolls me & she instead of looking like the heavenly nymph she is looks like a fat cow ? And I can't shake that away till the mood dies out ! What should I do ? :cray:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom