What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
THANKS A LOT @seiko I'LL TAKE THAT AS A HUGE COMPLIMENT :rofl:

THE MAN BEHIND ALL THE TROLLERS - THE TROLL MAKER!!!!!!!!

LOVE THAT :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Never forget the BABA G of all trolls. All hail the Emperor! :D

Dafa Ho.............:rofl:

Tum toh samney sey batakey atey ho ki TROLL A RAHA HAI...............

Hum Jab Post karkey chaley bhi jatey hai...........tabh bhi kissi ko yeh shak nahi hota ki TROLL JA RAHA HAI................:rofl: :rofl:

Yups, ODTU/Bilkent will make you bleed...... We used to have loads and loads of MIT/Penn State students on two semester exchange programs with us. They used to cry during exams, begging that their CGPA's would get messed up! :D

They may make me bleed or work hard , but I wont cry or get desperate on my CGPA numbers :D ... That , sir , I take for granted ...

THANKS A LOT @seiko I'LL TAKE THAT AS A HUGE COMPLIMENT :rofl:

THE MAN BEHIND ALL THE TROLLERS - THE TROLL MAKER!!!!!!!!

LOVE THAT :D
@WebMaster will say

1zlu2jk.jpg
[/IMG]

Punjabion kay saath bhee aakhir gadharri karr dee tumm nay na! A little pressure and mighty BUTT retreats to have a "Halva Purri" :rofl:

To paraphrase Faisal Raza Abidi : Mere liyee Punjab se Ghadariii Kufffar haiii ! :whistle:

Yeah :)

I was very much interested in studying medical sciences ( which I still do ) before going to an engineering university for B.E. in Materials Sciences ...

And now you're thinking of going to Turkey for an MSc in Psychology ?

Well yes and no. You didn't go exactly all the way. I call it slight fingering *with the pinky*

I would have pushed the emotional content one notch more (read edit in red) :D

This thread has itself become a TRAILER TRASH of the problems surrounding the complete picture of BD section, and the very purpose on which it was started has been completely LOST.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangladesh-defence/235576-bd-section-moderation-11.html#ixzz2LH4lSjfB

@Hyperion uss thread ka result kab ayega?????????

Do I stand a chance of BD section MOD...............I love BD & it's people very much :cray:

And now you're thinking of going to Turkey for an MSc in Psychology ?

No ! For specialization in either Bio-Materials or Composites topics of Materials Sciences :) ... That , doctor thing was done a long time ago though I for some reason , still study drugs ( pharmacology ) and mind ( psychology ) ...

@Ak-47A : You were here since 2009?? Is there any other name that you used to post it in here??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom