What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
ONE OF THE BEST POSTS IMHO:

BD section has its own Character and Charm. Thats why it is one of the most popular section in PDF. Excessive moderation is not recommended.

:rolleyes:

Had to bring here since i don't have permission to post in that thread.

@KRAIT @Skull and Bones @hinduguy what is your take on this??? :D

Last edited by a moderator:
ONE OF THE BEST POSTS IMHO:

:rolleyes:

Had to bring here since i don't have permission to post in that thread.

@KRAIT @Skull and Bones @hinduguy what is your take on this??? :D

I agree with him.. we need some unmoderated wild wild east thread.. bd section fits the bill, i can go there, swear at everybody and post better in other sections....

You guys are responsible for the sorry state of that section- :whistle:-

No SIRJEE :D

Infact, we are responsible if there are even some posts on that section, otherwise it's literally a DREAMLAND where u only DREAM of Nuclear powered Submarines when one doesn't have even a conventional submarine. One DREAMS of making ACs when even the coastal patrol boats are Made in China :lol:

Independent (highly unsuccessful) journalist. :rofl:

What about you?

U even watching that crap?

former naval student, I left it this year. Now just a student high school 3rd class. Back to topic, people see the patriotic part of it, but actually it has nothin to do with patriotizm.

I agree with him.. we need some unmoderated wild wild east thread.. bd section fits the bill, i can go there, swear at everybody and post better in other sections....

You are absolutely CORRECT, either make @Imran Khan the moderator or no one, we need a section to vent our frustrations from other threads :lol:

Infact, we are responsible if there are even some posts on that section, otherwise it's literally a DREAMLAND where u only DREAM of Nuclear powered Submarines when one doesn't have even a conventional submarine. One DREAMS of making ACs when even the coastal patrol boats are Made in China :lol:

:nono::nono: we will discuss about how we will shoot down alien ship in near future :P

what wrong with dreamland.. we all come here to escape some reality... :)
You are just being jealous..

You are absolutely CORRECT, either make @Imran Khan the moderator or no one, we need a section to vent our frustrations from other threads :lol:

mamooooooooooooooo mod ka kam aysa hai jesy free taxi :P

And i bring most of the charm in BD section, and character by @Imran Khan.
well TBH i can see still karachi full of bangalis burmees here in last one week

BD section ko band karoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom