What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
images

Wow, it looks great, i uses lemon on this and taste becomes double.

Wow, it looks great, i uses lemon on this and taste becomes double.
Now water is on my mouth

@WebMaster Shouldn't Indians be allowed to give their opinion as Moderator for BD section will have to take care of Indian posters posting there just like Hu Songshan in Chinese section.

We know in both sections, there are more people who hate India and Indians so they will suggest the one who is little bit rational but biased against Indians.

Hu Songshan is a good mod. I think you all should decide.

Last edited by a moderator:
We should learn from you! :)

This is a fun thread, everyone jokes around here. But eager to see you in Turkey section.

I love our people, I like our armed forces, but I hate the people of it. In fact I'm not the patriot kid I used to be, anymore. Navy sec is cool enough for me! :D

@WebMaster Shouldn't Indians be allowed to give their opinion as Moderator for BD section will have to take care of Indian posters posting there just like Hu Songshan in Chinese section.

We know in both sections, there are more people who hate India and Indians so they will suggest the one who is little bit rational but biased against Indians.

Hu Songshan is a good mod. I think you all should decide.

why cant existing mods moderate bd section. give infra to anybody using bad and abusive language, so that sane members do not go insane.

I love our people, I like our armed forces, but I hate the people of it. In fact I'm not the patriot kid I used to be, anymore. Navy sec is cool enough for me! :D

People even believe I am not as patriotic as I once used to be. They believe my liberalism has made me less patriotic.But I still believe in Nationalism and honor. It is the most noble theory and its progneiter was Ataturk. Nationalism and secularism. Honor and victory. Jinnah and Ataturk had a lot in common.

Anyone with high amounts of posts in short times is a candidate for no life :P
Awesome, @Awesome

I should be mod of Indian section

It's NUKE time

yaar, tu fir shuru ho gaya??:P

I too people believe am not as patriotic as I once used to be. They believe my liberalism has made me less patriotic.But I still believe in Nationalism and honor. It is the most noble theory and its progneiter was Ataturk. Nationalism and secularism. Honor and victory. Jinnah and Ataturk had a lot in common.

loud and clear, Totally agreed :). What's your occopution by the way?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom