What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
[MENTION=144815]@Neptune i will tell my agenda on anti tharkism tommorow officialy!
Roughly it will be!
1.no stalking against will
2. No extra-lewd jokes
3. No f word 4.low tolerance for swearing
4. Tharkis will be hanged! :butcher:

Are you spokesperson of Neptune? :pop:

IMG_2308.jpg

@peaceful civilian im nobodys spokesperson! !
Except respected females!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm, I'm actually looking forward to it even if I'm a secular muslim. ;) good luck with that jefe!

We should learn from you! :)

This is a fun thread, everyone jokes around here. But eager to see you in Turkey section.

@A.Rafay

if ur gunna watch it nw then afta like 30 mins do tell me who was da girl actually who murderd her parents:P,without readin da story on net :angry: no cheating:nono:

jus make a guess while watchin it!:whistle:

I think it was ryan jacob guy he was really weird!

What do you say? I was thinking to wait for a week and let the mandatory vetting period end. However, this kid is cool, I say we grant him a conditional citizenship right away.

Consult with the rest of the Counsel of Stoned Ministers, and let me know.. My vote is a Yes! :D

@Hyperion Has @Neptune been awarded the citizenship of naswaristan yet? :drag:

Daffa ho manhoos! :rofl:

Sorry brother, u missed lot of Developments here, now @Hyperion is no more the Chairman......:D

Mullah behavior is a strict no no here.

@Aeronaut, we need to revoke his citizenship. He will go down in history as the only person who was de-citizenized from Naswarabad. :D

@Neptune j! just one thing! I dont mind if any female here talks to any male here on email! But open lewdness is idiotic and intolerable!

so jayia!.

well no need.....
i got ya...
acha aapka avatar wo Narauto cartoons wala hai na wo jo narauto ka friend hoota blue dress wala??
woi na ye??:mod:

lol han @S.U.R.B. will guide you better on that :lol:

btw GOOD morning every one specially @Gentelman

ab khush ho bhai :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom