What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was talking about the Tiger - its a true Pakistani & hence a carnivore like the rest of us ! :pakistan:

Only Goats like yourself are vegetarians & not true Pakistanis because eating meat is our national duty ! :whistle:

national duty haha,c da differnce between da type of aims n national duties dat ppl of Lahore n Isl have:P

u call EATIN ur national duty WE call WORKIN N LEARNIN our national duty:P

c my avtar! im more Patriot! dat sums it up!:p:pakistan:

Green is Pakistan! Quideazam comes afta dat!:bunny:

national duty haha,c da differnce between da type of aims n national duties dat ppl of Lahore n Isl have:P

c my avtar! im more Patriot! dat sums it up!:p:pakistan:

Eating more will make you lazy and lazy = no work And then no work no learning and you become fat and cant serve your country!!

I was talking about the Tiger - its a true Pakistani & hence a carnivore like the rest of us ! :pakistan:

Only Goats like yourself are vegetarians & not true Pakistanis because eating meat is our national duty ! :whistle:

:bad:

According to @Armstrong You are not a true Pakistani like @Marshmallow! but @Marshmallow is a true pakistani She eats meat i mean she eats chicken and chicken is also meat!

@Marshmallow , @A.Rafay dont worry @Armstrong '00' butt hay not pakistani :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:

c my avtar! im more Patriot! dat sums it up!

@Hyperion teach basic Economics to your angel ! :hitwall:
@Marshmallow : Consumption keeps the Economy going; Greater Economy = Greater Money available for education, military spending, social welfare etc. ! :undecided:

By the way your avatar is what Master Paints pays you to advertise their new & upcoming green color ! :whistle:

And Quaid-e-Azam was a Butt ! :D

i even touched him! And make his pics your avatar it will scare @Armstrong! :Smitten:
thanks a thousand times for reminding me of childhood! :smitten:

But I'm your Baby Brother ! :angry:

Hello angel. How are you babe? :smitten:

A brilliant idea has just came to my mind..
464519_t2.gif

The moderation should consider a religious moderation (Haea'a) headed by @Zarvan to put an end to Mosa and his likes activities.
750113_thefinger.gif

@Marshmallow : Consumption keeps the Economy going; Greater Economy = Greater Money available for education, military spending, social welfare etc. ! :undecided:

By the way your avatar is what Master Paints pays you to advertise their new & upcoming green color ! :whistle:

You are a buttt!! maan lia! Tiger was a butt Chalo yeh bhi maan lia!! ab M.Ali jinnah ko to Butt na banao!!!:no:

A brilliant idea has just came to my mind..
464519_t2.gif

The moderation should consider a religious moderation (Haea'a) headed by @Zarvan to put an end to Mosa and his likes activities.
750113_thefinger.gif

You basterd ! :rofl:

You are a buttt!! maan lia! Tiger was a butt Chalo yeh bhi maan lia!! ab M.Ali jinnah ko to Butt na banao!!!:no:

But he was ! :angel:

he was too slim to b a Butt or Lahorite n we dun want such failing economy which only depends on Food Food n Food

we care abt Health too along wid economy:meeting:

n ur avtar only advertise dat hw Quiadeazam used to look in a sad mood!:whistle:

@BLACKEAGLE im the anti-tharki in this thread! Problem? Ur tharki mentality has been highlighted!
@BLACKEAGLE im the anti-tharki in this thread! Problem? Ur tharki mentality has been highlighted!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom