What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
@huda wese one advise during GAT exam try to solve the english portion of synonyms, antonyms , fill in the blanks/tense usage part first and at second solve the mathematical portion at last go for the comprehension and critical reasoning .......try to manage your time ..its the most imp factor and one more advice if time runs out and you have 10-15 questions or even 5 questions unsolved dont leave them ...just tuka mar do ...but dont leave them i am serious coz leaving them means confirm 0 for those questions but in tuka you can get atleast some marks in them ...

Last edited by a moderator:
ok let me help you then

for LUMS its LMAT or GMAT .....mean you can use both...if you have given GMAT in the past and have good scores in that you can apply on that basis otherwise the LUMS conduct its own LMAT you can give that ...

for LSE its GMAT

that means for both LUMS and LSE GAT is of no use ...i gave GAT but was in vain but it was more of a security thing for me as for govt institutes its compulsory to clear GAT ...your admission also is on the basis of GAT but for private institutes its of no worth

NUST uses GAT , NUST has a very low requirement you can easily go through the initial phase but the major phase for NUST admission is their interview .....where many struggle to get in ...

PU (IBA) lahore doesnot give admissions in MBA to outsiders as they have their own students from bachelors to fill the seats .....

rest nothing left in punjab to be called a good business institute ....han agar kahin admission na ho tau UCP zindabad also many othe institutes are there you can easily sneak in ..but the end question remains there is just the degree MBA itself enough for you or you wana get it from some reputed institute

thnk u :)

dekhte hain @Mani2020 abhi tou 4 months hain sochne k liye ....

@huda wese one advise during GAT exam try to solve the english portion of synonyms, antonyms , fill in the blanks/tense usage part first and at second solve the mathematical portion at last go for the comprehension and critical reasoning .......try to manage your time ..its the most imp factor and one more advice if time runs out and you have 10-15 questions or even 5 questions unsolved dont leave them ...just tuka mar do ...but dont leave them i am serious coz leaving them means confirm 0 for those questions but in tuka you can get atleast some marks in them ...

u know what jab mayne NAT attempt kiya tha 1 1/2 hour mujhe quantitative may lag gaya hai thn mayne question book band ki aur 50 question per apni marzi se circle krdiya :laugh:

Beta :D

Abhi toh yahan pey aya hai......aisey jagah poucha dunga jaha na paani milega na khana.......

U can live there FOREVER....FOR...EVER....EVER!!!!!!

Yes, i can, whats the FUN when BEER is not complimented with a BAR, I promise all naswarians FREE BEER + BAR FOR COMPLETE ONE YEAR!!!!! :)

the location please???:alcoholic:

though i am with @Hyperion.:P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom