What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yara, took multiple dance lessons during undergrad as free-electives. All the pretty girls used to be there! :D

@Hyperion Dude learn some sort of Dance. I prefer Salsa but Ball Dance will do too. Its dependent on how a Man leads. It will be great. Make your wedding memorable not only for you but Especially for her.

Last edited by a moderator:
once i thought let's try it thn mujhe yaad aya k ami ki chappal bht tezz lagti hai :P
Sre yaar, aami se bachke yeh sab karne main to ek adventure hai. Try it but with precautions.

You don't want to end up, Kaash ye bhi kiya hota. :D

If you need Innovative ideas for staying away from home, let us know. We provide free of charge Consultancy. :enjoy:

@Talon Understood. Try other methods.

As for date, find someone before you get married. You are in EU. Don't spend too much time in studies. :enjoy:

I would suggest you to do something crazy. Go to a bar, talk to any random guy you like, and then leave him if you want to. Try something you haven't tried yet.

After settling down and marriage, you won't have this opportunity.

Go dear. Live Life, King Size. @Hyperion What you say ?

like your gf is doing right now :haha:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yara, took multiple dance lessons during undergrad as free-electives. All the pretty girls used to be there! :D
:lol: Gotcha. Now think, I used to Choreograph them. :smitten:

Still prepare one for your wife. Giver her a surprise. :D

537071_481179078605885_811713232_n.jpg

Stupid people!!! :disagree:

Yeah... the mullahs are mad.

Sre yaar, aami se bachke yeh sab karne main to ek adventure hai. Try it but with precautions.

If you need Innovative ideas for staying away from home, let us know. We provide free of charge Consultancy. :enjoy:

samajh raha hun ma teri harketein :yes4:

Please tell me what you are telling her so i can call her amma and watch lovely moments......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom