What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please tell me what you are telling her so i can call her amma and watch lovely moments......
If you want money from your parents, there are many ways,

If you want to spend a night at some place else there are another ways.

I have told my parents how I used to fool them. :D

@Talon Understood. Try other methods.

As for date, find someone before you get married. You are in EU. Don't spend too much time in studies. :enjoy:

I would suggest you to do something crazy. Go to a bar, talk to any random guy you like, and then leave him if you want to. Try something you haven't tried yet.

After settling down and marriage, you won't have this opportunity.

Go dear. Live Life, King Size. @Hyperion What you say ?

@KRAIT...I dont speak the language here...so talking to people in the bar is out of the question...Besides just for fun a Lithuania colleague and I might be going to Venice for the weekend! :woot:

Last edited by a moderator:
@KRAIT...I dont speak the language here...so talking to people in the bar is out of the question...Besides just for fun a Lithuania colleague and I might be going to Venice for the weekend! :woot:

Ahem ahem... talon finally found someone. I hope its not a she you're going to venice with.

@KRAIT believe me have got that on my list! :P
But for that I need to go to Barcelona!
:lol: Yaar go to Barcelona and make a Spanish BF. Study hard, Party Harder. Live it while it lasts. :enjoy:

Look at @Hyperion He has done what he wanted. No major regrets.

In two months, get a BF. :D

Damnnnnnnnnnnnnnn...Venice. :cray: Don't care about language.

Just find the guy you feel attracted to. Enjoy the conversation without any words. Try something crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom