What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
why bs? I think we have plenty of food and dont struggle anymore, which is why we have plenty of time to live happier life. We realize equality within society brings happiness.
Lions also share their food with their old aging aunts. :)

Since my childhood I wanted to visit egypt and see pyramids. I did it finally. :)

I born in Qatar but i can not remember it, family come back to bangladesh when i was only 1 year

Allah kee kassam, agar Freud mujhay mill jata, ussay bhee Naswar parr laga deta! :D

Even subjective morality is definitive at a moment in time & a particular plane that one looks through ! Its that definitiveness & its origin in something that is completely undefinable that I find unpalatable.

What is more imperative is how do we define knowledge to begin with & then we'd talk about its nature & scope ? Were it ever so simple than minds much greater than you or I would not have debated it to no end in the field they call 'Epistemology' !

Oh you cute baby! :D

How old are you, so we don't go overboard tomorrow with the ragging.

@arp2041, bacha hai. Haath dheela rakhna.

@Talon sabb say ziyada bat-ta-meez tumm ho, bachay ko matt cherna, chota hai! :P

I born in Qatar but i can not remember it, family come back to bangladesh when i was only 1 year

Last edited by a moderator:
why bs? I think we have plenty of food and dont struggle anymore, which is why we have plenty of time to live happier life. We realize equality within society brings happiness.
Lions also share their food with their old aging aunts. :)

We're going around in circles ! You're going to take plenty of food & the absence of struggle as the barometer to measure progress & survival by - I'd say again that its nothing more than a bestial instinct & then you'd say survival is a biological instinct which means the same thing ! :blink:

Oh you cute baby! :D

How old are you, so we don't go overboard tomorrow with the ragging.

@arp2041, bacha hai. Haath dheela rakhna.

@Talon sabb say ziyada bat-ta-meez tumm ho, bachay ko matt cherna, chota hai! :P
as for ragging concern, i am just 2 years old now :P

Last edited by a moderator:
We're going around in circles ! You're going to take plenty of food & the absence of struggle as the barometer to measure progress & survival by - I'd say again that its nothing more than a bestial instinct & then you'd say survival is a biological instinct which means the same thing ! :blinl:
No I just said why civil rights makes sence now, it wont make much sence during mongols... :)
Why do you think it is bs?
Our basic needs have been taken care of, which is why societies have time to make rules that helps its members and society too.
If we all will be having inter tribal warfare now(say in africa), where will your civil rights come from. And I will probably killing your kids as well. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom