What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Armstrong @Marshmallow chali gaye but uski yadein tere sath hain ...
flower-power01-flower-power-love-smiley-emoticon-000516-facebook.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Folks, lets go butcher a few TTP terrorists on other threads. Me me me likey. Looking forward to going back home and frying few with my own hands. Inshallah! :D

You couldn't kill a TTP fellow even if he tied himself up, sat in front of you & handed you a hunting knife to do the deed ! :whistle:

Jigaraa honaa chahiyee innn kamooon ke liyeee Pathanooon mein kahan itneiii balls so leave it to a Butt like me to deal with them ! :P

Kia uss ko "nihari" khilla khilla karr maro gay tumm? :D

Ya, rasgullay khilla khilla kar coronary do gay? :D

You couldn't kill a TTP fellow even if he tied himself up, sat in front of you & handed you a hunting knife to do the deed ! :whistle:

Jigaraa honaa chahiyee innn kamooon ke liyeee Pathanooon mein kahan itneiii balls so leave it to a Butt like me to deal with them ! :P

oye butt tu kha pee k bas yeh kar
toilettes-rouge-115.gif

aur ziada socha na kar :rofl:

and you will face baboons sh!t ...sudhar ja dont kiss baboons butt time and time again ...........:rofl:

:angry:

I hereby declare @Mani2020 a TERRORIST under Naswarabad Constitution's Article 2020, charges against him are that he is conspiring against the soon to be the King of Naswarabad & abusing the sacred (future) King of this Sacred land.

He will be hunted down & will be given a death penalty like Afjal Guru.

GURU khatam MANI shuru.........

Hellloo!
@Armstrong
@Hyperion
@Ayush
@Talon
@haviZsultan
and everyone else
@Talon thanks for being nice! I wish more people were like u!:suicide:
I have many older female couzins but i cant call anyone my Aapi ! They are very cruel and insensitive!
Maybe it has to do something with my outward rough and tough attitude! What can i do my brigadier uncle and family have been feeding how a gentelmen should behave and especialy the 'chivalry' BS they have been feeding me since i have been a milk feeder sucking todler! And i dont know and i dont care what even the dictionary meaning of chivalry is!
I was just a shy old boy for them! :suicide:
man! Wtf
why cant the accept me as i am!
Do this and do that!
Wtf!
The dont even want my consent in the Subject in education i have to chose!
>My dad always goes Look your couzins got admission at King edward medical college!! Becoz the got position in faisalabad board
Wtf... Should i do ? Dance for them!
Aapi. I can wow that i have more general knowlege than they do!
And now i literaly hate MBBS! No offence @S.U.R.B :suicide:
My army officer uncles were always obsessed in making me by their definition of a 'man' !
For this purpose the took me to their parties and they only scared me as a kid with their SHINING DASHING UNIFORMS WITH RATTLING MEDALS!
Maybe im flipping out but IM SICK AND TIRED! Of people telling me what to be and not to be!
My Dad says this on all sundays ! "Look your couzins are nucler scientists , ur doctor uncle is earning millions"
wtf... Should i do jump off a bridge!
I keep hearing every type of BS from everywhere! No one to share my feelings .
:suicide:
I trust Most naswarians especialy u but The IRONY we are just Avatars!
Not to mention my aunties who began treating me like a Praya banda when i turned 13 :suicide:
.:
maybe i should turn to relgion but what
green,brown,black,grey,rainbow turbans!
:suicide:
I cant stand the shyt much longer!
@Talon Aapi save me from suicide

:angry:

I hereby declare @Mani2020 a TERRORIST under Naswarabad Constitution's Article 2020, charges against him are that he is conspiring against the soon to be the King of Naswarabad & abusing the sacred (future) King of this Sacred land.

He will be hunted down & will be given a death penalty like Afjal Guru.

GURU khatam MANI shuru.........

kam tau tunai phir wohi karna ha ...baboon butt kissing :coffee:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom