What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
kwel??????????

1064362-Clipart-Comic-Splatter-With-Cool-Text-Royalty-Free-Vector-Illustration.jpg

Have fun....:enjoy:

@Armstrong

Is it true Punjabi is dead in Pakistan. I heard the educated speak Urdu/English and Punjabi is considered backwards and for the rural people.

Is it dead ? No something like 40-50% of Pakistani speak it as their mother tongue but tis true that amongst the educated elite of Punjab its either dead or nearly there; I can't remember a single ethnic Punjabi studying with throughout my O'levels or A'levels or even before who was fluent in the Punjabi language....toootiii phoootiii tou har koi hiii bol leitaa haiii !

Most of the educated elite looks down upon it as an uncouth, uncivilized language - explicitly or implicitly so ! Munnh teraa kar ke English ko butcher kar dein gaiii paaar apni zubaaan bolteiii hovaiii sharam aatiii haiii.

I've seen looks of disapproval in the eyes of many if one were to speak Punjabi amongst educated Punjabis & by educated I mean.....really educated & groomed not the alumni of these sorry excuse for schools, colleges & universities that *** Lahore & most of the smaller cities.

This trend is beyond regrettable !

Last edited by a moderator:
ayela......aj toh maine 1 bhi serious post nahi kiya.....all day only on Naswar planning how to overthrow the current administration.......

tum logo ney milke mujhe bhi pakka Naswarabadi bana he diya :cray:

ab meri ginti @Talon aur @Marshmallow me hogi :D

Kia uss ko "nihari" khilla khilla karr maro gay tumm? :D

Ya, rasgullay khilla khilla kar coronary do gay? :D

Sahib aaap tou rehneiii hiii deijeiii parsooon eik udaad chicken slaughter karteiii hoiii touuu aaap kiii jaaan nikal gaiii thiiii tou bandaa mareiiin geiii ! :lol:

Appp se ziyadaa tou baraa jigaraaa Bhabi ka haiii jinhooon neiii akeleiii hiiii Eid par Gaiiii zibbah kiii thiiii ! :whistle:

Naswar is an acquired taste. Now you are hooked. Welcome mate! :D

ayela......aj toh maine 1 bhi serious post nahi kiya.....all day only on Naswar planning how to overthrow the current administration.......

tum logo ney milke mujhe bhi pakka Naswarabadi bana he diya :cray:

ab meri ginti @Talon aur @Marshmallow me hogi :D

@alpha1cavalier : Mate, when you do decide to kill yourself please use whatever is left of your pocket money to order a Pepperoni Pizza & send it to my address; Thank You ! Mein aaap kiii magh-firat kiii dua karooon gaa ! :lol:

What exactly is wrong with my name? Sab ko mention main problem hoti hay?

Is it dead ? No something like 40-50% of Pakistani speak it as their mother tongue but tis true that amongst the educated elite of Punjab its either dead or nearly there; I can't remember a single ethnic Punjabi studying with throughout my O'levels or A'levels or even before who was fluent in the Punjabi language....toootiii phoootiii tou har koi hiii bol leitaa haiii !

Most of the educated elite looks down upon it as an uncouth, uncivilized language - explicitly or implicitly so ! Munnh teraa kar ke English ko butcher kar dein gaiii paaar apni zubaaan bolteiii hovaiii sharam aatiii haiii.

I've seen looks of disapproval in the eyes of many if one were to speak Punjabi amongst educated Punjabis & by educated I mean.....really educated & groomed not the alumni of these sorry excuse for schools, colleges & universities that *** Lahore & most of the smaller cities.

This trend is beyond regrettable !

Quite regrettable indeed. There was a time when Germany was the same and the court elites spoke French and looked down on their own language. I think it was the Prussian King who boasted that he had never read a German book. But anyway they turned it around, Goethe, Schiller and the rest.

Aaj pregnant mahela @KRAIT nazar nai aa rahi bulke muhale mai dosre larkon k sath chumma chatti mai lagi hui hai ,yeh baap @Hyperion ki izaat per daaag hai :P.. atleast jub tak paon bhari hai krait ko aisy hypokraity nai kerni chayie...

@Hyperion ab Indian Defence Section me achey posts kaun karega.........:hitwall:

I Do fear BAN......I fear Getting Banned here when my Defence Section is Trolled......& there is no one to SAVE IT :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom