What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
mani bhai.....abla pey har koi tabla baja kar chala jata hai :lol:

:D

tera tabla tau ma bjao ga
567039-drumer_064.gif

Yea i usually dont watch bollywood but when i did i watched 3 idiots!

I think butt are Pakistanis And Dutts are indians? Armstrong Butt= Pakistani Sanjay Dutt= Indian! :cheesy:

Oh bhai Pakistani-Indian chakar nahin hotaaa isss mein ! :blink:

Butt are Kashmiri (which means Pakistani by default :angel: ) whereas Dutt are probably Punjabi I think ! :undecided:

Whats your caste @S.U.R.B. ? Just curious as to how many different people I can come across :P

Meaning both sir phoot rahay hain :D

Before you ask me here you go Whats my caste according to wikipedia!

Sindhi Memons (Urdu: سندھی میمن‎; Sindhi: سنڌي ميمڻ) are an ethnic group residing in Sindh Province of Pakistan. They speak a dailect of Sindhi. They are primarily involved in agriculture or are high level government officials, unlike other Memons who tend to be businessmen[citation needed].This community of Memons might have originated around the year 1422 at a place called Nagar Thatta, then a capital, in the province of southern Sindh, then in India and now in Pakistan, has been widely accepted.
Sindhi Memons are settled all over the Sindh province. The majority of Sindhi Memons are educated (generally hold white collar jobs) and are well placed in their professions. they are honest, dedicated, hardworking, intelligent and sincere with national patriotism.

Sindhi Memon - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom