What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hashish in it's purest form isn't that dangerous, however, you can't get that anywhere other than the land of the pure,

You have not been to Uttar Pradesh, Rajasthan, Uttarkhand and some tribal hamlets in my state Tamil Nadu...:no:. The sadhus in the UP/Uttarkhand belt have access to some of the finest charas available to mankind.

The secret behind the enormious strength of Northern people. once you eat it you can fly on Mountains. It helps you to contain yourself in unconciousness, and very useful during examinations it helps you to concentrate more ,and even during driving in a extreme rushing traffic it helps you to do some extreme stunts, This secret pill really deserves respect, ALL HAIL NASWAR.

oye yar naswar ki mehfil hamare bagher :P ja yar hyperion mujhe poocha bhi nahin :P

oye yar naswar ki mehfil hamare bagher :P ja yar hyperion mujhe poocha bhi nahin :P

Announcement!

Serious mehfil will be held in the evening @ 21:00 GMT. Everyone is invited! :P

Topics today, will include:

* Global retail points
* Indian equivalent, Arab equivalent, Iranian equivalent (A comparative study)

Cheers!

I would understand fainting spell! Makeup? hahahahahah! Unless you wanna look like a clown!

Morning Talon! How's the lab going? :)

Morning...I have been pushed to observation mode and now research...meaning more computer and reading :undecided:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom