What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
mosamania, how about we have desert safari with zaglool together??

Hyperion show me some hashish man I seriously cant get along with naswar:( doesnt affect me a bit!..maybe becoz i smoke too much hasish...btw my father n elder brother do use naswar but lemme tell you how.. He make it first( ignore my pucked up english) First he bring the 'Afzal' niswar...thn cook it in fry pan...n add some choona...n thn grind it till it becomes powder n thn use it like mangan...tell me what sorcery is this? kashmiri naswar or what?
No choona is added in all Naswars, it's one of the main ingredients. It just depends upon taste and absorption rate. Hashish in it's purest form isn't that dangerous, however, you can't get that anywhere other than the land of the pure, therefore, try to avoid all controlled substances. Try Tequilla instead with Naswar! :P

No choona is added in all Naswars, it's one of the main ingredients. It just depends upon taste and absorption rate. Hashish in it's purest form isn't that dangerous, however, you can't get that anywhere other than the land of the pure, therefore, try to avoid all controlled substances. Try Tequilla instead with Naswar! :P

Yup and fry your internal system....then you become a hyper ion! :D

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3445509 said:
mosamania, how about we have desert safari with zaglool together??

No problem. I just can't guarantee that shooting you won't sound like a fun idea after smoking a couple of heads of Zaglool though :P.

And maybe you will laugh too.

Mate, this is members section. And Naswar is not a controlled substance in Pakistan. It's part of our tradition :P

Neither is the Qas family :devil:

Someone get me a photo of Zardari so I can post it @Week 4! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom