What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Naswar passout affect?
Actually that maybe true. He had a choondi at home, he was contemplating on giving it a try. Crap, if he really did, we won't be seeing him for at least another 12 hours! :blink:

He probably saw some girl walking past his street and went out to chase her.
Yeah that is also another plausible explanation! :P

Actually that maybe true. He had a choondi at home, he was contemplating on giving it a try. Crap, if he really did, we won't be seeing him for at least another 12 hours! :blink:

Yeah that is also another plausible explanation! :P

Oh man... You know what a choondi is?

That is some dangerous ****.

What tharki mullah would want to rape armstrong by giving him that?

No choona is added in all Naswars, it's one of the main ingredients. It just depends upon taste and absorption rate. Hashish in it's purest form isn't that dangerous, however, you can't get that anywhere other than the land of the pure, therefore, try to avoid all controlled substances. Try Tequilla instead with Naswar! :P

My friend who recently visited Pakistan told me about 'Sheera' he told me tht its rare but damn strong one joint is more than enough for anyone...n he told me its really sticky n when light up quickly turns into liquid form...Damn f*** jamaica when we have a country full of hashish n guns :smitten: but i will surely visit Amsterdam to see the western stuff...In China its useless but sometimes dealers give some good stuff but still No comparison to Saudi hashish...It looks similar to black clay while in China it looks like powdered weed..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom