What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been pushed to observation mode and now research...meaning more computer and reading :undecided:

I hope it had nothing to do with you trying a hit of Naswar, or your supervisor catching you researching online for the holy green! :P

Lolzz!! Hmmm..I would have to fly back to London?
Nah, the venue can be changed. It's all Zarvin's fault, I told him not to miss labs, as they account for 45% of the total grade! :P

I hope it had nothing to do with you trying a hit of Naswar, or your supervisor catching you researching online for the holy green! :P

Hahahah...nope it is just that it is a new method for me...not very much developed in my plant...so, he asked me to watch so i can learn and replicate when we have more samples!

Nah, the venue can be changed. It's all Zarvin's fault, I told him not to miss labs, as they account for 45% of the total grade! :P

Yea, now he will have to fly off to Europe to attend his lecture with Prof Pinky! WOW...THAT sounds soo cool!!

Hahahah...nope it is just that it is a new method for me...not very much developed in my plant...so, he asked me to watch so i can learn and replicate when we have more samples!
Hmmmm...... have you ever considered researching @Tobacco leaf? You could develop a breed, just right for Naswar, I could finance your research and then we could patent it! What do you say? :pop:

Hmmmm...... have you ever considered researching @Tobacco leaf? You could develop a breed, just right for Naswar, I could finance your research and then we could patent it! What do you say? :pop:

Hmmm...that would be my field with a bit of food sciences where they test the bread for quality! :D

Developing it is also a food scientist's job! I could only suggest which gandum to use and how to grow more of your tobacco or which quality is best (genetically) :P

NAHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN (Indian movie drama along with it) :cry:

Tum aisa nahin kar saktay... main / Armstrong aur Razi tamasha macha dainge!

This was epic! :P

Yea, now he will have to fly off to Europe to attend his lecture with Prof Pinky! WOW...THAT sounds soo cool!!
Keep that on a down-low! If they find out that Prof. Pinky is responsible for makeup exams, all of the biaaches will want a makeup exam! :whistle:

Keep that on a down-low! If they find out that Prof. Pinky is responsible for makeup exams, all of the biaaches will want a makeup exam! :whistle:

Yup I will become a Master in clown art too! :D

Yup I will become a Master in clown art too! :D
You already are. It will just accelerate the transformation! ---- Normally it would've taken you 10 more years to open up... :P

Brb -- 30 mins / need to take shower / coffee etc etc

What's up? How come your trolling up this early?

You already are. It will just accelerate the transformation! ---- Normally it would've taken you 10 more years open up... :P

Brb -- 30 mins / need to take shower / coffee etc etc

Okz...I maybe back in lab....depends..

Woke up 2 hours back, then went back to sleep, then woke up again... slow day..... :blink:

Lazy a$$ mofos >_>. I didn't sleep at all last night. The only day I have free for the next 2-3 weeks was last night and that is gone. Now I have a 13 hours study session interrupted by a trip to the lab to check on the cooled Bacteria and cultures. And if they reached 80% maturity maybe I will Gimesa 5% of it and electron-microscope its membrane amd **** it up with a reticulonanofibers coated ampicillin and enjoy the show :D . Studying for my next exam while doing it.

So guys what do you think of my life :crying:.... I just want to sleep for 5 hours straight one day.... Maybe one day :(

Back from 1 meeting and 1 lab session...going off to another meeting in 1 hr and then back to lab! Man! I feel like a ping pong ball!

Back from 1 meeting and 1 lab session...going off to another meeting in 1 hr and then back to lab! Man! I feel like a ping pong ball!

bunk the session and lab chill

listen to arif lohar

Lazy a$$ mofos >_>. I didn't sleep at all last night. The only day I have free for the next 2-3 weeks was last night and that is gone. Now I have a 13 hours study session interrupted by a trip to the lab to check on the cooled Bacteria and cultures. And if they reached 80% maturity maybe I will Gimesa 5% of it and electron-microscope its membrane amd **** it up with a reticulonanofibers coated ampicillin and enjoy the show :D . Studying for my next exam while doing it.

So guys what do you think of my life :crying:.... I just want to sleep for 5 hours straight one day.... Maybe one day :(

put cultured bacteria on fire

Dude, seriously! You need some well deserved R&R!!!! :blink:

Good luck with the meeting... and don't sing la la la la la.... :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom