What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nahiiiiinnnn... don't use those words... prohibited on this thread! :sick:

Seriously whats the logic behind chopping up tobacco into tiny little pieces and then chewing it ? I'm sure it can give you mouth ulcers...perhaps even cancer over a period of time !

yeah one of my friend use it he was a chain smoker n thn he started to use naswar in order to quit smoking n its been more than 4 months he didnt smoke but now he cant live without naswar:P

Not a bad deal. I am sure Naswar can't harm more than smoking. :D

Never touched it...never going to touch it ! I'm 100 % clean ! :D
Clean? hum kia napaak hain bhai?

Come to think of it, yes it does help a lot. Additionally, you'll need load of willpower, and support of wife/girlfriend who can watch over you, in the first six months of quitting.
Willpower hota to naswar ki zarurat kion parti? :P
And yea smoking was one of the reasons why we broke off... ;)

Ajtr
MASHALLAH nice name Zainab.... (Are you sure or you hope?)

Seriously whats the logic behind chopping up tobacco into tiny little pieces and then chewing it ? I'm sure it can give you mouth ulcers...perhaps even cancer over a period of time !
like gutka all tobacco products should be banned and all those who grow tobacco opium should be sent to labour camp

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3447908 said:
dont even try to smoke, or eat chalya or paan, or ghutka, tambako noshi bache ke nasho numa ke ke nusande he
Paan tobacco etc are bad habits of UP wala and their brethren mohajirs of nazimabad.MP people are too virtuous to get addicted to such habits......:tongue:

A new legislation to be passed for ' Freedom to tobacco'
Atleast It will not hurt or harm others unlike so called 'Freedom of speech'

Paan tobacco etc are bad habits of UP wala and their brethren mohajirs of nazimabad.MP people are too virtuous to get addicted to such habits......:tongue:

You know what they grow in Bandavgarh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom