What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
naswar sounds good...

I wanna try..

LOL... Naswar doesn't discriminate on the basis of nationality! You're most welcome to try.... trust me... it has more firepower than AGNI-V, and will insert you into orbit even faster! :D

i have tried it for a while both green and brown ones , honestly out of all tobacco products gives the best kick ... hyperion you have started the best thread so far on this forum - i recommend it for nobel peace prize

i have tried it for a while both green and brown ones , honestly out of all tobacco products gives the best kick ... hyperion you have started the best thread so far on this forum - i recommend it for nobel peace prize
Free of bigotry, hatred, pointless bashing. If Obama can be nominated, then why not me? :cheers:

Thanx God I use to shoot this sweet **** in my gum.....:yahoo:

Is it true that naswar helps to quit smoking?
I wanna leave smoking..
Come to think of it, yes it does help a lot. Additionally, you'll need load of willpower, and support of wife/girlfriend who can watch over you, in the first six months of quitting.

Is it true that naswar helps to quit smoking?
I wanna leave smoking..

yeah one of my friend use it he was a chain smoker n thn he started to use naswar in order to quit smoking n its been more than 4 months he didnt smoke but now he cant live without naswar:P

Ganja beedi is what is available here.(It is strictly illegal). no naswir, are we missing something? :O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom