What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
No WTH.
Do I look like a freaking crack head to you :angry:
It just makes you feel like you are living in the clouds. Right now I am smoking one as we speak cause this Convo just made my head Zaglool horny :P

Yup crystal meth in another form with another name! :P

@ Talon: PINKY will be seen in PINK in no time. :D

NAHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN (Indian movie drama along with it) :cry:

Tum aisa nahin kar saktay... main / Armstrong aur Razi tamasha macha dainge!

NAHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN (Indian movie drama along with it) :cry:

Tum aisa nahin kar saktay... main / Armstrong aur Razi tamasha macha dainge!

Hey it might be something different! You will never have to FIND me ...I will stand out like some crazy pink neon billboard!!

OMG!! NOOOO!!

We grow it by the blood of people who make fun of us :angry:

i made fun of you by calling desert, now talon, what so embarrassment in that havent we got desert ourselves??

explain this dude

Hyperion: Naswar can be a new capitalist venture, no ?
Nahin yara, tried it on several hash addicts in clubs, bastards couldn't take it. Dropped one by one.. They thought it was something similar to snuff :rofl:

Besides, couple of shots of Tequila + Vodka and topping it with Naswar is seriously a BAD idea! :blink:

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3445491 said:
i made fun of you by calling desert, now talon, what so embarrassment in that havent we got desert ourselves??

explain this dude

Go back to your tent and take all 300 Sparta man with you! :rofl:

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3445491 said:

explain this dude

It was an insanity wolf reference. Some people just take longer than others to catch on :facepalm:

Nahin yara, tried it on several hash addicts in clubs, bastards couldn't take it. Dropped one by one.. They thought it was something similar to snuff :rofl:

Besides, couple of shots of Tequila + Vodka and topping it with Naswar is seriously a BAD idea! :blink:

Who cares as long as you are not doing it....fastest way to get rid off junkies!

Hyperion show me some hashish man I seriously cant get along with naswar:( doesnt affect me a bit!..maybe becoz i smoke too much hasish...btw my father n elder brother do use naswar but lemme tell you how.. He make it first( ignore my pucked up english) First he bring the 'Afzal' niswar...thn cook it in fry pan...n add some choona...n thn grind it till it becomes powder n thn use it like mangan...tell me what sorcery is this? kashmiri naswar or what?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom