What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
@haviZsultan how come I have never heard of Pakistan Nationalist Party??

Last edited by a moderator:
But there is a meaning that has to be provided too. I can't add texture to a flag? Btw are you graphic designer? I will show the logo sometime later-it has texture. The coloring has reasons behind it too. What colour should a shaheen be if not that colour?

I don't agree with the meaning behind any of the colors but thats for another discussion altogether; however your colors are coming across as being incoherent & you need to mix & match it further to blend it all in a way that it comes across as one cohesive unit instead of a patchwork of 3 colors with a crescent, a star & an eagle.

But no I'm not a Graphic Designer or anything like it so whatever I'm saying could be absolute, unadulterated BS ! :lol:

@haviZsultan how come I have never heard of Pakistan Nationalist Party??

Does not exist yet.

I don't agree with the meaning behind any of the colors but thats for another discussion altogether; however your colors are coming across as being incoherent & you need to mix & match it further to blend it all in a way that it comes across as one cohesive unit instead of a patchwork of 3 colors with a crescent, a star & an eagle.

But no I'm not a Graphic Designer or anything like it so whatever I'm saying could be absolute, unadulterated BS ! :lol:

Thanks man. So 2 of the colours are darker one lighter thats what you are saying?

I will post the logo too which has texture but later otherwise its 2 much for a day. This is the flag. Pakistan nationalist party will be removed as well when it is printed by professionals.

Thanks man. So 2 of the colours are darker one lighter thats what you are saying?

I will post the logo too which has texture but later otherwise its 2 much for a day. This is the flag. Pakistan nationalist party will be removed as well when it is printed by professionals.

No I'm saying you need something to hold it all together right now it doesn't come across as one unit ! Do something with it so that each color pattern that ends at a particular point melds harmoniously into the other without the sharp & deliberate demarcations.

Just bought a Pakol @Hyperion. I think I was cheated. 200 Ruppees. I was told I could get one for less.

Yara depends upon the wool/weave. Not exactly sure what is the going rate in Pakistan at the moment. Even back in 1998, a good one could set you back Rs.4000. So, if it's really good quality, then maybe you got a bargain.

Just bought a Pakol @Hyperion. I think I was cheated. 200 Ruppees. I was told I could get one for less.

Yara depends upon the wool/weave. Not exactly sure what is the going rate in Pakistan at the moment. Even back in 1998, a good one could set you back Rs.4000. So, if it's really good quality, then maybe you got a bargain.

I was qouted a price of 140-150 by a friend for ordinary pakol in a small shop in Ghizri. Prices have risen it seems. Rest of the pakols did seem second-hand though. There are those of 4000 Rs though? I heard of Rs 2500 as the highest selling rate.

@Hyperion why don't you post much outside naswar, i really like your posts.

The day majority of the members grow up and want to discuss defence-science or plausible war-scenarios, I'm all game. Until then, I rather have fun here. :D

@Hyperion why don't you post much outside naswar, i really like your posts.

Nahin yara, there are some which are hand woven from the very best sheep.

I was qouted a price of 140-150 by a friend for ordinary pakol in a small shop in Ghizri. Prices have risen it seems. Rest of the pakols did seem second-hand though. There are those of 4000 Rs though? I heard of Rs 2500 as the highest selling rate.

The day majority of the members grow up and want to discuss defence-science or plausible war-scenarios, I'm all game. Until then, I rather have fun here. :D

Than you just have to FIND ME :D

Or even Better why not Discuss here for a change??? I think there will be no Trolling here atleast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom