What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
why is there a + sign wid some of da member's name like BB Hyperion Armstrong and A.Rafay?:undecided:

Thats a big Useless list!! Can you send PM to friends NO! can you chat with them NO! Btw i only have 13!

well i dint add them or want to have them on my list for specifically thez reasons u juz gave :P

it juz looks gud dat u have few gud members on ur list :P

well i dint add them or want to have them on my list for specifically thez reasons u juz gave :P

it juz looks gud dat u have few gud members on ur list :P

It just looks good and Anyone sees your profile they will know that members on his friend list are his friends! But its disappointing that you can interact with them like chat or PM!

Correction 126 :D

Did you just added her! to make it 126!

It just looks good and Anyone sees your profile they will know that members on his friend list are his friends! But its disappointing that you can interact with them like chat or PM!

ok but y r u so desperate to talk to each n every member on ur list? haha tub ka one hour sey ro rey ho we cant chat we cant pm :blah::blah:

her time rotey kion retey ho :angry:

i send him and som other members a friend request! to make my list glow wid gud members?:P

ok but y r u so desperate to talk to each n every member on ur list? haha tub ka one hour sey ro rey ho we cant chat we cant pm :blah::blah:

her time rotey kion retey ho :angry:

Ehem! It was my view or point about that friends list!! im not desperate to talk to anybody i just said its main purpose is to determine one members friends only!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom