What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm confused as foOK & scared sh*tless of the possibility of being nothing more than a smart arse who can crack jokes !

Tell you what ! I love Economics & I can live with Finance but I hate Accounting (Yes I know...I curse myself too !) so what should I do ?

You can be in academia... even banks hire economists, right?

Not me. But there are many documentaries which explain and answer these question.

I used to have trouble thinking who I am, what I am, why my soul is in this body, what is soul, Am I just an prganic substance with chemical imbalances and electric circuitary ?

I denied existence of God, denied Big Bang, but at the same time accepted it.

I always felt, instead of asking question from others, better think it alone and make your own version otherwise you will be in pursuit of everything and nothingness.

@Aeronaut Wacth a documentary on Aghori Sadhus. They remain nude, live in cemetary, eat dead animal, dead human, even sh!t, share food with cow or dog, drink alcohol, ashes of cremated body mixed with water, they apply it on their skin. They find a skull and make a bowl.

The point for this is, they try to get rid of life and death's meaning, get rid of good and evil, non-violence, no committment to family, or society, no money making Nothingness.

If you think about that while watching it, you will see a new perspective of life and God. For them the only person that matters is their teacher or Guru which they consider them as God.

Many people will call it disgusting as we live in society where we have defined rules and norms, good and bad.

Disgusting is 1 thing...Creepy maybe much appropriate!

Research does show our body can digest only soo much! Furthermore, wasnt there a research showing degeneration of the human brains of those who were cannibals? :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd recommend Economics for a conflicted mind, because I too enjoy it as hell. Finance if you want to cheat the crap out of people, and still want them to think that they were the ones who were wrong, that's why they lost all of their hard earned money.

No! There is NO good finance guy. I have seen the top-most elite, and have worked with them. They are all thugs with grandiose thoughts of being superior than average Joes.

I'm confused as foOK & scared sh*tless of the possibility of being nothing more than a smart arse who can crack jokes !

Tell you what ! I love Economics & I can live with Finance but I hate Accounting (Yes I know...I curse myself too !) so what should I do ?

Disgusting is 1 thing...Creepy maybe much appropriate!
Research does show our body can digest only soo much! Furthermore, wasnt there a research showing degeneration of the human brains of those who were cannibals? :blink:
Who told you. Cannibals have normal brain.

These sadhus are not that many. Its damn hard to become one.

OK people me hitting the sack! Am kinda tired today! Must be that blood i lost to the blood test :P

Baychari anemic ko bhi choos liyea! :D

Who told you. Cannibals have normal brain.

These sadhus are not that many. Its damn hard to become one.

Wouldn't be surprised!

What I believe is we are programmed to function in a certain way. That way is normal and natural to us...When we do something "unnatural" our body reacts to it in 1 form or another!

Well thats my 2 cents...Chalo nikalo 2 cents!! Nothing is free you know :D

@rescue ranger
my mother is in AMC
Back in 2006-8 we had to live in tents in CMH ! and pay for the toilets to be built! {so much for the luxurious LIVES ,DHA ,PROPOGANDA }

we cant blame general kyani, it was done due to security! U know we lost lt.gen BAIG {A.M.C} the guy of my avatar because he had no cavalcade {unlike what civilians think}

where is @Xeric? Rescue ranger

I'd recommend Economics for a conflicted mind, because I too enjoy it as hell. Finance if you want to cheat the crap out of people, and still want them to think that they were the ones who were wrong, that's why they lost all of their hard earned money.

No! There is NO good finance guy. I have seen the top-most elite, and have worked with them. They are all thugs with grandiose thoughts of being superior than average Joes.

Damn, you're as cryptic as the rest of them ! :hitwall:

Lay it bare before me if I were to go for an MSc & later a PhD in Economics where would I end up ? And what possible job scope would that have in Pakistan ? Most of the people I've talked to didn't give me a straight answer & most of the guys I know who went for an undergrad in Economics switched over to HR or MBA or something like that, not one of them continued on in that field saying that they didn't see a future there !

OK people me hitting the sack! Am kinda tired today! Must be that blood i lost to the blood test :P

Baychari anemic ko bhi choos liyea! :D

Why the blood test ? :blink:

Khariyaat nabiyaat sahi hai ? :undecided:

So whats your blood group ? :azn:

@Hyperion
@Talon
@huda
@LoveIcon
@DaRk WaVe
@RescueRanger

* I meant, is death the end of "everything"?
* How can a person we love"exist" one moment and become "non existent" the 2nd moment?
* Is "Psychical being & existence", everything that there is and everything that matters?
* We are made of matter, and matter cannot be destroyed but "transforms" into another form of matter ie energy gas etc
If that is the case and we have a certain atomic mass, and when we die, how can it be "non existent" when it has "transformed".
* When we miss the people that we loved and than they passed away, we feel the same intensity when we missed them when they "existed". Is it a neurological illusion or the affects of something else?
*When we die our body loses 21grams instantly, why?...Is it the dislocation of the electric charge that runs our body? ...but again electric charge is energy which is weightless.
* If our bodies are transformed into other forms of matter....can we be called "non existent"?
* If our bodies are turned into energy and energy cannot be destroyed, than in what shape of form do we exist?

Yara - Everything is Ok??? The things you are asking, i am afraid you will be able get the answer in light of today's established scientific rules & theories. Anyway time is a healer and blessing of God.

Dude, what's your aim?

1. Loads of money
2. Peace of mind

For option one choose Finance all the way.
For option two, I would've recommended Mechanical Engineering, however, for you I'd say go for Economics.

Damn, you're as cryptic as the rest of them ! :hitwall:

Lay it bare before me if I were to go for an MSc & later a PhD in Economics where would I end up ? And what possible job scope would that have in Pakistan ? Most of the people I've talked to didn't give me a straight answer & most of the guys I know who went for an undergrad in Economics switched over to HR or MBA or something like that, not one of them continued on in that field saying that they didn't see a future there !

Why the blood test ? :blink:

Khariyaat nabiyaat sahi hai ? :undecided:

So whats your blood group ? :azn:

Yaar LUMS karvaa rahaa haiii ! :undecided:

And I want a detailed answer on Economics ! :angry:

I wasn't talking about the 2nd or the 3rd Generation of immigrants; I blurted out most of what I meant in Krait's post that I quoted on the lat page or the page before that talks about the locals & the ex-pats !

And I would like to point out, lest my scathing post is misconstrued, I was not talking about individuals but whole swathes of the society & I was not talking about the oppressed & the down trodden of our society that have to work in deplorable conditions here & in the UAE just to make ends meet ! I was talking about the society as a whole & how they reneged their responsibility that was imposed upon us the day we decided we wanted a separate homeland of our own called Pakistan !

Nor was I talking about the those who are an exception to the rule ! @Talon 's father for one has served Pakistan well & so have some of the posters here on PDF ! They did their part & I wouldn't ever dare to have a dig at them because I don't deserve to even stand in their presence.

In that case I must agree. I guess it is in the nature of man to seek the best... that is what the majority of Pakistanis have done. Though there are exceptions even in second and third generation migrants.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom