Status
Not open for further replies.
@Aeronaut, watch Upside Down.

Upside Down (2012) - IMDb

Upside+Down+Movie+Review+2012+Malaysia.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@rescue ranger
my mother is in AMC
Back in 2006-8 we had to live in tents in CMH ! and pay for the toilets to be built! {so much for the luxurious LIVES ,DHA ,PROPOGANDA }

we cant blame general kyani, it was done due to security! U know we lost lt.gen BAIG {A.M.C} the guy of my avatar because he had no cavalcade {unlike what civilians think}

where is @Xeric? Rescue ranger

Mushtaq Baig was a hero. He is the highest level casualty in this war. are you related to him?

@rescue ranger
my mother is in AMC
Back in 2006-8 we had to live in tents in CMH ! and pay for the toilets to be built! {so much for the luxurious LIVES ,DHA ,PROPOGANDA }

we cant blame general kyani, it was done due to security! U know we lost lt.gen BAIG {A.M.C} the guy of my avatar because he had no cavalcade {unlike what civilians think}

where is @Xeric? Rescue ranger

Sir, Xeric is on leave i believe, family holidays. I agree with you on the security part sir, i was there a few mins away from the scene at Shalimar Plaza on Aziz Bhatti Road, when that tragic attack happened. But i think my point is, the people of the colony where army house is, is not Garrision, it is a civillian colony.

When Mush lived here, he never bothered the residents, his convoy would move and they would stop traffic but that is it. Now Gen. K has ordered the Post office and bank to move from the original location to a new location next to the Christian colony near murree brewery.

What gets my goat is when we have all this mangai, it takes an average of 30 mins to leave my house and 30 mins to get back to my colony due to the new security measures. This is unacceptable... After all is his security is so important to him, he should relocate himself to Garrision.

@Rescue Ranger I have to say no matter where I go and what tea I drink none of it ever has that is it zaika :blink: of Kashmiri tea. It is the most heavenly thing I ever tasted. Love itttttt...

You should also try a little bit of saffron and arke e Ghulab with plain back tea, it is an old family recipe. Drink it without any milk, tastes like turkish delight and is very good after a meal.

Dude, what's your aim?

1. Loads of money
2. Peace of mind

For option one choose Finance all the way.
For option two, I would've recommended Mechanical Engineering, however, for you I'd say go for Economics.

Well I was thinking about both of them ! :undecided:

Yaraa this is what I'd like my life to be :

Living in a sleepy old town somewhere (perhaps the United States in one of them Southern States or Ireland), waking up every day opening up my laptop & working for a few hours to make a little bit of money (just enough to make ends meet) & then sitting peacefully the rest of the day reading a book, doing some research & perhaps writing articles !

I don't want no prestige that society affords to a particular career, I don't want a place in the social strata, I don't want a big house with a swimming pool, a trophy wife & a minted Lamborgini parked outside !

I'd much rather have some peace & quiet that borders on being terribly uneventful & therefore have the time to think & research some stuff that I'd like to.

How do I get there & how do I solve that 'little bit of money' part that I can earn off my laptop ?

Why would you want to live in the Bible-Belt? :blink:

Meray piyaray dost, go for finance. Economics pays zilch, zero a big fat NADA! :enjoy:

I have a pile of degrees and diplomas, and the one that mattered the most was from INSEAD.

Finance and management are an awesome combo. First earn some money, later you can decide what to do with it. If you don't like much, you can gift it to my foundation! :P

Well I was thinking about both of them ! :undecided:

Yaraa this is what I'd like my life to be :

Living in a sleepy old town somewhere (perhaps the United States in one of them Southern States or Ireland), waking up every day opening up my laptop & working for a few hours to make a little bit of money (just enough to make ends meet) & then sitting peacefully the rest of the day reading a book, doing some research & perhaps writing articles !

I don't want no prestige that society affords to a particular career, I don't want a place in the social strata, I don't want a big house with a swimming pool, a trophy wife & a minted Lamborgini parked outside !

I'd much rather have some peace & quiet that borders on being terribly uneventful & therefore have the time to think & research some stuff that I'd like to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom