What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would you want to live in the Bible-Belt? :blink:

Meray piyaray dost, go for finance. Economics pays zilch, zero a big fat NADA! :enjoy:

I have a pile of degrees and diplomas, and the one that mattered the most was from INSEAD.

Finance and management are an awesome combo. First earn some money, later you can decide what to do with it. If you don't like much, you can gift it to my foundation! :P

I like solitude & some peace & quiet ! If you guys weren't a bunch of trigger happy naswar munching religious folk I would have thought Waziristan to be a good place to live peacefully with my books & my laptop !

INSEAD....hmmmmn ! Yaraa koiii FOREX kiii specialized degree hotiii haii because I've absorbing everything I can about that these days & I like it very much ? Trading in the spot market maybe my cup of tea.

@haviZsultan My mother has worked with him gen.BAIG was a great man!! Although im related gen.dr.Azhar M.Kyani he was a great friend of BAIG!
@RescueRanger
i have an extremely soft spot for P.A
whenever i come across an army checkpost i even say thankyou and shake hand! U must be sayin, wtf. But for me they are heroes.
i am sorry on Gen.kyani's behalf but dont u think relocating armyhouse will cost money and uproar in the Anti-army circles !
Ull probably think im crazy by now! But im a real mythbuster when it comes to super-Luxurious army life propoganda

Last edited by a moderator:
I use a Mac

How could you!
0cb3ef6e1d30edc0038eaa58f90b507c_xlarge.jpeg

@DaRk WaVe Been wondering, on the beach for multiple hours, for multiple days thinking about my own existence and if stepping a few meters inside water will make me non existent. When the water wets your footsteps, the conflicting thoughts reach your head about anything and everything,and why it exists the way it exists, why pain, why social order?. Sometimes you just look back at your own footsteps that ain't visible anymore and just ask yourself...was even the journey worth it!

@LoveIcon : I think, if i had wanted to become lakeer ka faqeer i would have switched by brain off. I'd rather roam in the desert and FIND the correct way than being TOLD, i know i might perish or casted out but i figure,it is the right price for my curiosity and be-wilderness.

@haviZsultan My mother has worked with him gen.BAIG was a great man!! Although im related gen.dr.Azhar M.Kyani he was a great friend of BAIG!
@RescueRanger
whenever i come across an army checkpost i even say thankyou and shake hand! U must be sayin, wtf. But for me they are heroes.
i am sorry on Gen.kyani's behalf but dont u think relocating armyhouse will cost money and uproar in the Anti-army circles !
Ull probably think im crazy by now! But im a real mythbuster when it comes to super-Luxurious army life propoganda

And those guys were saying Baig was murdered by ISI. Alavi man still at least they have some stuff to back them. But Baig? :what:

@RescueRanger

It is okay to have such feelings, i too come form a strong army family and defend the army where it needs to be defended. Many of my uncles, cousins etc are in active service atm.

I always live by the motto that it is better to be honest than fake. So i am honest when i say, that yes the life in the military is not one of bliss, that much is true but there are inexcusable excesses, such as the problem at army house which is becoming unbearable now.

Anway, lets leave this silly discussion and lets talk about why the tea at Dia always tastes like sammad bond :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom