Status
Not open for further replies.
"Ayeho Nafs asaada beli, jo naal assaday sidhaa hoo
Zahid Alim aan Niwaye, tukkra vekhay thidhhaa hoo

Jo koi is di karay sawari, naam-e-Allah us ladha hoo
Fiqar da rasta mushkil bahoo, Maan na seera Ridhaa hoo"

Hazrat Sultan Bahoo

@DaRk WaVe [You know saraiki right?] @Hyperion @RescueRanger @Armstrong

* let me know its too difficult to understand.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well if you can get freelance work online, then slovakia is not bad. You wont get any work there though, the ratio of real estate price to average annual income wont be really any better than elsewhere.
Of course if your dad is loaded, then its a good idea... eastern europeans could be a bit racist though(if poor), but am sure you are fairer than razgirl. :)

Crap my Dad isn't loaded & I'm not particularly fair I'm just not brown ! I'm the guy in my profile picture ! :undecided:

Tuuu sunnaa yaaar hows life treating you in Britain ? :what:

"Ayeho Nafs asaada beli, jo naal assaday sidhaa hoo

Hazrat Sultan Bahoo

@DaRk WaVe [You know saraiki right?] @Hyperion @RescueRanger @Armstrong

* let me know its too difficult to understand.

Can't understand Sereiki ! :undecided:

Blashphemy, if you asked that question in Naswaristan once more i will give you a fully paid for transit to Bannistan. :angry:

Sereiki tou nahin aatii but Punjabi aatiii haiii ! :D

So : Puttt leiii jo putttnaaa haiiii ! :bunny:

Yaraa asal mein nahin mein tou mazaak hii kar rahaa thaaa ! :fie:

I won't ask it again, don't ban me ! :cray:

Crap my Dad isn't loaded & I'm not particularly fair I'm just not brown ! I'm the guy in my profile picture ! :undecided:

Tuuu sunnaa yaaar hows life treating you in Britain ? :what:

Well then u r quite old and skinny and wont survive winter (unless you get winter fuel allowance from govt). :)
UK is good yaar, bit cold in winter, but I never got sick. Was in India last month, was down with cold for few days. May be because we dont use heaters at home in India.
It snowed this weekend and many places are still covered in snow. :(

Well then u r quite old and skinny and wont survive winter (unless you get winter fuel allowance from govt). :)
UK is good yaar, bit cold in winter, but I never got sick. Was in India last month, was down with cold for few days. May be because we dont use heaters at home in India.
It snowed this weekend and many places are still covered in snow.

Wait what! The government gives you money to use heating! WTF? Honestly....?

It snowed this weekend and many places are still covered in snow. :(

I am old aren't I but the skinny part ! :blink:

I'm touching a 100 kgs at 5'8 ! :bad:

Thankfully some bench press & squats have made sure that apart from the buttt & a little bit of stomach most the fat is burned off ! :D

Thats only for elderly citizens of UK. It was only for the guy in pic, we are not eligible yaar. :)

Abaaii avatar nahin Profle Picture ka haa thaaa..! I wish I was an iota of what Jinnah Sahib was but I'm not !

@RescueRanger
@haviZsultan
i think even criticism should be with respect!
U tell me!
e.g
1- I think it would be better for General kayani to shift the army house it will be better for security! And for P.R
2-General kyani is such a farce! The army is eating budget ! They are filling their pockets by annual security passes! General kyani should get the hell out of here with the army house!

@haviZsultan @RescueRanger which is positive criticism and which deserves a slap in the face (1)or(2)
P.S im not targeting u @RescueRanger just giving example!
@RescueRanger
@haviZsultan
i think even criticism should be with respect!
U tell me!
e.g
1- I think it would be better for General kayani to shift the army house it will be better for security! And for P.R
2-General kyani is such a farce! The army is eating budget ! They are filling their pockets by annual security passes! General kyani should get the hell out of here with the army house!

@haviZsultan @RescueRanger which is positive criticism and which deserves a slap in the face (1)or(2)
P.S im not targeting u @RescueRanger just giving example!

""Ayeho Nafs asaada beli, jo naal assaday sidhaa hoo

Hazrat Sultan Bahoo
"

"Yeh nafs, hamara sathi bangaya jo ab hamary saath seedha chal raha hai...
Warna, yeh nafs to aisa hai kay, jahan luqma e tar dekhata hai....Alimoon or zahidoon ko bhi jhuka deta hai.

Agar koi is per sawari kary [seduce it], us nay Allah ko pa lia.
Fiqar ka rasta bht mushkil hai Bahoo..Yeh koi Maan ka pakaya hoa halwa nhi.."

@Armstrong @Talon @Marshmallow
@RescueRanger I have deep connection with, Pathana Khan..it transfered from my Grandfather to my father to me......and i will make sure it transfers to my kids.

@hinduguy
i heard that they first measure your house and then put a limit on the amount of coal u can buy!? I mean u are not allowed to buy more coal than the limit according to the size of your house!

I am old aren't I but the skinny part ! :blink:

I'm touching a 100 kgs at 5'8 ! :bad:

Thankfully some bench press & squats have made sure that apart from the buttt & a little bit of stomach most the fat is burned off ! :D

Abaaii avatar nahin Profle Picture ka haa thaaa..! I wish I was an iota of what Jinnah Sahib was but I'm not !

ah profile pic...
100 kg? You dont look like that.. may be bone mass mostly.. :)
any plan to attend uni outside pak?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom