What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
@hinduguy
i heard that they first measure your house and then put a limit on the amount of coal u can buy!? I mean u are not allowed to buy more coal than the limit according to the size of your house!

I dont know yaar, I seriously doubt that you cant buy as much coal you want....its free market..
winter fuel allowance is paid directly to the person. Most houses are gas / electric heated although some use oil / coal too.

Thats what the questioning to Hyperion was all about ! :D
Where will you prefer to study if outside.. uk / us / australia ?

Last edited by a moderator:
@RescueRanger
@haviZsultan
i think even criticism should be with respect!
U tell me!
e.g
1- I think it would be better for General kayani to shift the army house it will be better for security! And for P.R
2-General kyani is such a farce! The army is eating budget ! They are filling their pockets by annual security passes! General kyani should get the hell out of here with the army house!

@haviZsultan @RescueRanger which is positive criticism and which deserves a slap in the face (1)or(2)
P.S im not targeting u @RescueRanger just giving example!
@RescueRanger
@haviZsultan
i think even criticism should be with respect!
U tell me!
e.g
1- I think it would be better for General kayani to shift the army house it will be better for security! And for P.R
2-General kyani is such a farce! The army is eating budget ! They are filling their pockets by annual security passes! General kyani should get the hell out of here with the army house!

@haviZsultan @RescueRanger which is positive criticism and which deserves a slap in the face (1)or(2)
P.S im not targeting u @RescueRanger just giving example!

Sir je, the highest BPS i had was 18, wo gorey movie mey kaiten hain na "That is above your pay grade Solider", so i don't qualify to answer such questions. All i will say is i agree with you on the points highlighted above. As for the security pass, it is free, but the petrol it costs to go from Gulistan colony to Pindi Katcheri and then from Katcheri to Islamabad Highway is not free.

I am okay, because my family has two pennies to rub together, but what about the other 9,999 people who live in the colony, what about them? What about the people who need to access Kidney Center and have to go all the way from Gulistan Colony to Ayub Park, from Ayub park to Chungi and from Chungi go across the bridge to DHA entrance, turn back and come to kidney center?

Where is the justice in that? By the way bahi, i know you are not targeting me but i have been living in that colony since 1984, my family bought that land when it was a jungle, long before Army house was build, long before they relocated murree brewery to the National Park road, i am talking post partition.

Also when Gen. Mush was living there, we was twice attacked outside Scheme 3, but he never had all this topi drama with regards to security, and these people who live in the colony, 90% of them are all civil servants or military, so if you don't belive me as to the mood of the public, please feel free to walk down to guilistan colony and ask any ordinary person, you will be able to gauge the mood of the public.

The only reason i can get a pass is my chacha is a retired general and lives in Officers Colony opposite to Army House, hence i get it because of who i know, not why i need it. Now there are 9,999 other people living there, they may or may not be influential, so can they get said pass? Yes or no?

Is it fair that they have to make a 25km journey, just so they can start their journey to work? Consider the cost of fuel? Consider the wasted time and struggle? all for the comfort of one man. Furthermore, the resentment is not just from a former BPS 19 nobody like me, but from serving officers of high rank.

I also have a house in F11 which we have rented to a nice little couple from Lahore, whenever i am travelling in Isbd, i never have to go though so many hoops. But when it comes to my hometown, our own mohalla, we are having to jump through hoops... Now i am an educated person from a military family, with active military ties. If this upsets me this much, can you imagine how much this would upset your average poorly educated and misinformed person, would s/he not feel disenfranchised?

This is how **** starts my friend... This is how it starts

Anyway, its late and i have a few errands to run.... Catch you tomorrow!

Salam.

I dont know yaar, I seriously doubt that you cant buy as much coal you want....its free market..
winter fuel allowance is paid directly to the person. Most houses are gas / electric heated although some use oil / coal too.

Where will you prefer to study if outside.. uk / us / australia ?

Dunno ! But the UK would be nice seeing that I've had British qualifications all the way back to my O'levels so maybe the bleeding in part (in an academic sense) wouldn't be hard.

Dunno ! But the UK would be nice seeing that I've had British qualifications all the way back to my O'levels so maybe the bleeding in part (in an academic sense) wouldn't be hard.
Are there separate schools in pak for british system? We dont have in India I think ( O'levels I mean)

I always wanted to go to US, thought UK is a backward country ( i mean not poor but nothing really happening) when I was in college. :)

Are there separate schools in pak for british system? We dont have in India I think ( O'levels I mean)

I always wanted to go to US, thought UK is a backward country ( i mean not poor but nothing really happening) when I was in college. :)

Yes there are !

O & A'levels - the British Stream !

Matriculation & FSc - the Pakistani Stream !

And you'd find the occasional school offering the American High School !

This separation is a pretty lousy concept & has hurt in the long run.
@RescueRanger : Sir aap kii kiyaa qualification hai & how did you end up in Rescue 1122 ? :what:

@RescueRanger u are right! But u know the problems regarding transferring army house! And yes people should get more access to gettin a security clearance!
But we still shouldnt sack the army chief as ASMA JAHANGir suggests! :rofl:
he has done a thousand good things too!
I dont think there are more than four cars in his cavalcade!
I have seen the corps commander lahore in his jeep without security! Unlike our politicians Hmmm Allah hafiz and by the way when is @Xeric comming!?

@Talon You would have to experience America first hand to be able to tell if it is racist or not. Just because someone has told you it is does not make it. It is minimal at most.

You have to check all of Scandinavia. My mom says that those people are truly "Janati", and I feel as if she is absolutely right!

Wait your Mom is a Muslim ! :what:
@Hyperion : Didn't mean to offend you ! :kiss3:

Was just curious because I remember you telling me that she was a foreigner & as it just so happens all the foreigners married in to my family are either non-religious or Christians ! But they are also one of the best people there in ! :tup:

I am old aren't I but the skinny part ! :blink:

I'm touching a 100 kgs at 5'8 ! :bad:

Thankfully some bench press & squats have made sure that apart from the buttt & a little bit of stomach most the fat is burned off ! :D

Abaaii avatar nahin Profle Picture ka haa thaaa..! I wish I was an iota of what Jinnah Sahib was but I'm not !

HAHA:lol:
Oh fatty or shall I say shorty...:azn:

I weigh now 84 kg and 180cm tall, I touched 110 kg few years ago... but hey...I was, "touch" ends with "ed"... PAST tense...:azn:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom