What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I used to love those times associating everything from shagging a camel to our beloved mule with you, me & @Mosamania ! :D

May the mule rest in peace; the Iranians caught it ! :cray:

It was creepy man, I mean did you notice the difference between now and old days regarding the grand wars between us and the haters everyday.

Last edited by a moderator:
@WebMaster

Please add this >>> (
th_smiley-raising-waving-hand.gif
) smiley in the catalogue.It will have a lot of utilization.

It was creepy man, I mean did you notice the difference between now and old days regarding the grand wars between us and the haters everyday.

Yeah I do; one of them is still lurking about & is presently located in Turkey ! :whistle:

But those were fun times were they not; I'd be defending your arse by being an Arab apologetic & then I'd bite you in the arse whenever you took a strong enough dig at Pakistan ! :D

We have succeeded in pacifying all the haters! :P

@WebMaster, don't you agree? The grand secret experiment of Naswaristan has succeeded and flourished beyond your evilest dreams? :D

Religion is very personal part of one's being. Whosoever converted, it was up to them and entirely their own decision. Look at me, I am the worst role model to someone who may wish to convert. Last time I saw a mosque was on Eid! :blink:

What even Bhabi ? NOOOOOOOOOOO ! :cray:

Damn it ! :hitwall:

Whats the fun in it if all of you guys pray the same way & to the same God ! :angry:

I'm gonna marry a Non-Muslim myself so that a greater degree of tolerance can find its way into my immediate & extended family; we might be considered as moderates flirting with borderline bigotry every now & then ! :D

@Hyperion : I don't consider religion to be an entirely personal part of one's being ! :D

There is very little that is personal about the Shariah or some of the other more communal aspects of our religion ! :tup:

The last time you were at a mosque was on Eid ! :blink:

If I had it my way so would I but Mom usually goes Nazi on my arse if I don't go for the Friday prayers every other week ! :fie:

And what about the Hater in you ? :azn:

You had your fair share of digs at them poor Arabs ! :angry:

Par-Arabians does that ring a bell ? :what:

Yeah I do; one of them is still lurking about & is presently located in Turkey ! :whistle:

But those were fun times were they not; I'd be defending your arse by being an Arab apologetic & then I'd bite you in the arse whenever you took a strong enough dig at Pakistan ! :D

I think you understand my "dig" at Pakistan, and I am sure if you were in my place you would have said more, but it has never been meant. No Muslim would be happy with what's going on Pakistan.

Look, I have a story, I had a book of world Maps (as one of my hobbies was memorizing world maps), I think it was in 2001 just at the beginning of US military campaign on Afghanistan, when I checked it I found the map of Afghanistan and Pakistan filled with tanks and jets drawings defending Afghanistan were done by my 10 years old brother who has no interests in politics or religions, it was a spontaneous and innocent try to defend it. I beat him up though for that... :D

We have succeeded in pacifying all the haters! :P

@WebMaster, don't you agree? The grand secret experiment of Naswaristan has succeeded and flourished beyond your evilest dreams? :D

Religion is very personal part of one's being. Whosoever converted, it was up to them and entirely their own decision. Look at me, I am the worst role model to someone who may wish to convert. Last time I saw a mosque was on Eid! :blink:

I don't go to mosques, maybe I went to mosques maybe about 20 times since I was 14 years old, and I have a story behind it. Of course I am not proud of this but I have a reason. Alhamdollilah I pray and try to do my best to satisfy Allah.

I think you understand my "dig" at Pakistan, and I am sure if you were in my place you would have said more, but it has never been meant. No Muslim would be happy with what's going on Pakistan.

Look, I have a story, I had a book of world Maps (as one of my hobbies was memorizing world maps), I think it was in 2001 just at the beginning of US military campaign on Afghanistan, when I checked it I found the map of Afghanistan and Pakistan filled with tanks and jets drawings defending Afghanistan were done by my 10 years old brother who has no interests in politics or religions, it was a spontaneous and innocent try to defend it. I beat him up though for that... :D

Are you going to make me cry you basterd ! :cray:

Go & give your little bro a hug from me & tell him I said thank you ! :)

Seriously man that made me emotional because I'm huge on the Muslim Brotherhood thing ! :tup:

If he is the next king. I shall give up my efforts to capture Arabia! He is OK to rule! :D

I don't know if cached up with "King Solomon" guy, but I will turn into 1000 "King Solomon" if he became the king. He is just a kidu, and need to learn from me how to think...:whistle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom