What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
If my Dad has his way I might end up in Islamabad in a month's time interning for a firm he hooked me up with ! :hitwall:

I've asked him a million times to let me go to Karachi instead but he wants me in a city where he can have me supervised & my Phopo & Taya live in Islamabad ! :cray:

God I'd rather just get off at Behra on the Motorway whilst going to Islamabad then to stay for around 2-3 months in Islamabad - Damn the cold, damn the lifelessness & damn the lack of culture to Islamabad ! :angry:

Thats why I'm asking if there is a good place to eat there because my life begins & ends at 'food' & good one at that ! :D

yeh and v don even have donkeys that can b seen on roads for huntin and no peay shops either and not fat ppl with bellies so yeh u wud deftntly miss lahore:undecided:

@Aeronaut : Tuuu bohat kameeenaa haiii ! :rofl:

@Talon : The foOk did you just write out ! :blink:

I never took biology let alone botany so I dunno what in God's name you just typed out !

P.S Islamabad is that bad ! I have to go there every year to meet up with my Phopo & Taya !

Last edited by a moderator:
yeh and v don even have donkeys that can b seen on roads for huntin and no peay shops either and not fat ppl with bellies so yeh u wud deftntly miss lahore:undecided:

Yeah...yeah !

Come back & talk to me about 'Islamabad' when it outgrows DHA Lahore & isn't infested by more than half its population that isn't even from there or actually has a culture or identity of its own ! :P

@Aeronaut : Tuuu bohat kameeenaa haiii ! :rofl:

@Talon : The foOk did you just write out ! :blink:

I never took biology let alone botany so I dunno what in God's name you just typed out !

P.S Islamabad is that bad ! I have to go there every year to meet up with my Phopo & Taya !

What I wrote was NOT simple?
kristiinas_kittens_2.jpg

leaving .............................:thank_you2:

Ciao Ciao!

Last edited by a moderator:
ah dont take it mate they have some serious side effects ........better to hve some therapy or go in open air if you feel the need

Actually I've found 'depression' to be very pleasing, in a way liberating & it lends a lot of 'lucidity' to the mind ! :tup:

Yeah...yeah !

Come back & talk to me about 'Islamabad' when it outgrows DHA Lahore & isn't infested by more than half its population that isn't even from there or actually has a culture or identity of its own ! :P

and wat culture does lahore hav?:cheesy: besides Anarkali,Shahi mosque,MInere pakistan and fat ppl everywhere:P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom