Status
Not open for further replies.
or ye wala

ngbbs50a0319825f26.jpg

And every now and then this one
Angry+Cat+Face+Wallpaper.jpg

then the pic portrays other way around...you were the one beating @KRAIT :azn:

That was ....ummm....errr...the 1st shot baad mein retaliation was 150%

brilliant bhi pink bhi aur donkey bhi...how come all these things co-exist....let me guess you are high on weed :woot:

Naah... just rareness in Naswarabad! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
What exactly were you learning to do in your PhD ?

And please explain that in 'plain English' not the technical jargon that would make me go - :blink:

I am learning the flowering mechanism in crops in perennial plants...How it is control and how to manipulate it...It isnt fully understood...Flowering is studied in a model crop but that crop is annual and perennial crops have shown to have similar genes but with different functions

One of my most favorite song of all time.
@Aeronaut, you posted it yesterday too...When you were half asleep! :D

kion? wen i ask u somthing do u reply? no! so y shud i?:unsure:

If my Dad has his way I might end up in Islamabad in a month's time interning for a firm he hooked me up with ! :hitwall:

I've asked him a million times to let me go to Karachi instead but he wants me in a city where he can have me supervised & my Phopo & Taya live in Islamabad ! :cray:

God I'd rather just get off at Behra on the Motorway whilst going to Islamabad then to stay for around 2-3 months in Islamabad - Damn the cold, damn the lifelessness & damn the lack of culture to Islamabad ! :angry:

Thats why I'm asking if there is a good place to eat there because my life begins & ends at 'food' & good one at that ! :D

If my Dad has his way I might end up in Islamabad in a month's time interning for a firm he hooked me up with ! :hitwall:

I've asked him a million times to let me go to Karachi instead but he wants me in a city where he can have me supervised & my Phopo & Taya live in Islamabad ! :cray:

God I'd rather just get off at Behra on the Motorway whilst going to Islamabad then to stay for around 2-3 months in Islamabad - Damn the cold, damn the lifelessness & damn the lack of culture to Islamabad ! :angry:

Isloo is not THAT bad. My mamoo live there and I visit them everytime I go back..Yes it is not as lively as Lore! :P
happy-kitten-kittens-5890512-1600-1200.jpg

@Hyperion

i should be invited to your wedding! Will blend in like a pro
543733878_1941481.gif

Thats why I'm asking if there is a good place to eat there because my life begins & ends at 'food' & good one at that ! :D

ab acting na kr oper se yeh :cry: aur andar se yeh
images

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom