What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aap ka application kidher hai? We need to check it ...Was it approved by @Hyperion+ and then butt-stamped by @Armstrong and then kissed by @RazPaK and puked by @ajtr?

For crying with a Pink tissue I will quicken the application if it is not already approved! :D

getting approval from @Hyperion & @Armstrong is OK but Razpak & ajtr HATE me :D (as if i love them :rolleyes:)

Last edited by a moderator:
U mean, I am not a naswari :cray:

Is this Repeated?

getting approval from @Hyperion & @Armstrong is OK but Razpak & ajtr HATE me :D (as if i love them :rolleyes:)
@Hyperion...See 2nd step say agay giyea hi nai iska application! :P

Oh ho Yeh tou Pakistan ki union ki pipeline day di...There is @KRAIT somewhere though I do not know what he does to the application...still a mystery and then you have to dance like a Jamaican robot :P

whose @bronxbull? :what:

Like when you get stuck to an electrical switch in a cartoons waysay humaray Chairman @Hyperion+ has gotten stuck to the like button! R.I.P!

Is this Repeated?

@Hyperion...See 2nd step say agay giyea hi nai iska application! :P

Oh ho Yeh tou Pakistan ki union ki pipeline day di...There is @KRAIT somewhere though I do not know what he does to the application...still a mystery and then you have to dance like a Jamaican robot :P

whose @bronxbull? :what:

Oh haan @Aeronaut kay through bhi jati hain applications usually he puts the rejection chop right in the beginning and it can be appealed for at the chairman @Hyperion+

eh bhai,kahaan phass gaya main?

Naswar khao or kho jao Nawarabad mein!

On a serious note am from all over Pak...Parents each are from different cities, was born in a different city and well never lived in Pakistan long enough but if I did will probably be in Islamabad...

are u from kashmir?

kaahey thank you kiya tum dono nei?

Rule number 3 in Naswarabad if you are welcomed and your post is accepted someone will like it :P

Time to launch Radio Pakistan Delli :pakistan:

@LoveIcon : why?

@A.Rafay : whoelse is A. Rafay?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom