What's new

Nasr VS Parhaar | First Detailed Analysis.

Kompromat

ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Fullscreen+capture+8212013+72444+PM.bmp.jpg

Part Two

Fullscreen+capture+8212013+72617+PM.bmp.jpg

Credit | Zahir Kazmi [ National Defense University Islamabad ]

No comparison.

No comparison in speed, accuracy, range, Payload carrying capacity ,firing in all direction and other technical parameter.

Image text not readable.

Rectified. Check now.

No comparison.

No comparison in speed, accuracy, range, Payload carrying capacity ,firing in all direction and other technical parameter.

Did you care to read the above comparison or just chose to rant a knee jerk reaction?

Good analysis but shouldn't be compared because both are made as per the requirements of the respective countries.

Good analysis but shouldn't be compared because both are made as per the requirements of the respective countries.

Its part of a broader research paper i'm arranging to be posted in Senior's cafe. It will address, the issue of nuclear weapons, deterrence and how tactical nuclear weapons alter the security paradigm of S.Asia.

Sorry for y poor knowledge in defense but can yielded nuclear weapon can upload on them. Dont laugh on my question ;)

Rectified. Check now.

Did you care to read the above comparison or just chose to rant a knee jerk reaction?

It was not readable that time.

Pl feel free to prove rant out of my writing.

The incomplete DATA proves that whatever I have written is correct.

The DATA provided are incorrect in some places such as 6m/sec velocity of prahar Missile.

Which way NASR is comparable to Iskander?

The obvious things to see here is
1)We have a source in the form of drdo newsletter.........they have no nescom source

2)We have information on cep,navigation,weight of missile,apogee period...........what does pakistan have?ghanta?

So how can we even compare if their agency dosen't even give specifications?Do they know that themselves?:woot:

You cannot call his question a rant .

Many important details like CEP , velocity , weight of missile , warhead weight , launch time of Nasr are missing .

Its part of a broader research paper i'm arranging to be posted in Senior's cafe. It will address, the issue of nuclear weapons, deterrence and how tactical nuclear weapons alter the security paradigm of S.Asia.

Is that a "DETAILED" analysis?

"Its part of a broader research paper i'm arranging to be posted in Senior's cafe. It will address, the issue of nuclear weapons, deterrence and how tactical nuclear weapons alter the security paradigm of S.Asia.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakist...ar-first-detailed-analysis.html#ixzz2cbaGuWya "

Sorry for y poor knowledge in defense but can yielded nuclear weapon can upload on them. Dont laugh on my question ;)

You, mean 'low yield tactical warheads' -? yes.

It was not readable that time.

Pl feel free to prove rant out of my writing.

The incomplete DATA proves that whatever I have written is correct.

The DATA provided are incorrect in some places such as 6m/sec velocity of prahar Missile.

Which way NASR is comparable to Iskander?

'Deployment philosophy'

But care to explain why ur agency dosen't have the performance data of the missile??
Pakistan agencies normally don't give away the details and keep things secret unlike big mouthed indians. Every thing indian is worlds best in papers regardless of the reality that some time they are not even inducted yet compared with stuff inducted and operational.

Back
Top Bottom