What's new

Egyptians vote in presidential election

1 i was talking about the word coptic this is not my opinion
2 morsi won with 13 milion vote el sisi with about 23 milion
3 so Egyptian and african institutions and EU who watched the elections are not good but you in bangladish know that this elections is fake from your seat

1. U said u don't consider copts ememies but that's indeed is your opinion. Non-muslims r generally not loyal to muslim majority states. Ever wondered what copts condier u? U may be irreligious secular but for copts muslims egyptian r clearly enmies. They have proved it over the last 1.5 year and historically in egypt. There is a copt poster here too & he never hid his islamophobia and bigotry.

2.Like i said numbers can be made up.With due respect we r talking abt a authocratic banana republic here and a guy that slaughtered 100s and 1000s of egyptians ever since taking over power. Mubarak also got 99% votes and so will assad.

3. WHen a regime and its supporters slaughteres and disowns a large chunk of its pop. such regimes can be anything but democratic. The last thing that should come out of their mouth should be democracy but then again they r shameless hypocrites by nature. Its a no brainer. Seculars and Egypt's military lost all credibility the moment they ousted a democratically elected and slaughtered 1000s and went for barbarious persecution of political opponents.

Btw lets see how sisi transforms egypt to economic powerhouse from a banana republic in 1 year. Looking forward to seeing honey flowing through the streets of egypt by May 2015. :pop:

1. U said u don't consider copts ememies but that's indeed is your opinion. Non-muslims r generally not loyal to muslim majority states. Ever wondered what copts condier u? U may be irreligious secular but for copts muslims egyptian r clearly enmies. They have proved it over the last 1.5 year and historically in egypt. There is a copt poster here too & he never hid his islamophobia and bigotry.

2.Like i said numbers can be made up.With due respect we r talking abt a authocratic banana republic here and a guy that slaughtered 100s and 1000s of egyptians ever since taking over power. Mubarak also got 99% votes and so will assad.

3. WHen a regime and its supporters slaughteres and disowns a large chunk of its pop. such regimes can be anything but democratic. The last thing that should come out of their mouth should be democracy but then again they r shameless hypocrites by nature. Its a no brainer. Seculars and Egypt's military lost all credibility the moment they ousted a democratically elected and slaughtered 1000s and went for barbarious persecution of political opponents.

Btw lets see how sisi transforms egypt to economic powerhouse from a banana republic in 1 year. Looking forward to seeing honey flowing through the streets of egypt by May 2015. :pop:

Who's the copt poster here?

That butcher maggot sisi got 93 % votes? :rofl: He followed the typical mubarak script to the letter. Seculars in egypt did a good job in ensuring that their country stays a banana republic for the forseeable future while coptics and zionist are laughing behind their backs.

Simply put coptics and seculars crossed the line in egypt. WHat goes around comes around and all these massacre ang bigotry against the egyptian people won't get unpunished. I just hope that punishement is carried out in a humane way uphelding rule of law when the time comes. :)
No, we(Egyptians) will keep going until we annihilate them. Got a problem with that ?

You're being extreme and misleading, relax.
No, i am being realistic. This is whats happening on the ground right now. I am not talking about the ordinary people who voted for the Muslim Brotherhood at certain point(millions), no we have no problem with these people. I am talking about the people who belong to the Muslim Brotherhood as an organization(Tens of Thousands). The Egyptian state is determined to annihilate the organization for good, and we are almost there. The Egyptian state finally has the support of the people to perform this task, and to waste this opportunity would be idiotic. Debating if they deserve it or not is another topic, but what i am telling you is whats taking place on the ground right now, and any Egyptian can confirm that to you and it will only get worse for them once Al Sisi is in office.

No, i am being realistic. This is whats happening on the ground right now. I am not talking about the ordinary people who voted for the Muslim Brotherhood at certain point(millions), no we have no problem with these people. I am talking about the people who belong to the Muslim Brotherhood as an organization(Tens of Thousands). The Egyptian state is determined to annihilate the organization for good, and we are almost there. The Egyptian state finally has the support of the people to perform this task, and to waste this opportunity would be idiotic. Debating if they deserve it or not is another topic, but what i am telling you is whats taking place on the ground right now, and any Egyptian can confirm that to you and it will only get worse for them once Al Sisi is in office.

There are millions of people who belong to the social movement. And no genocide will occur, you need to put your hatred aside. The Egyptian people don't support such a thing. You have a personal grudge which I'm trying to figure out about.

There are millions of people who belong to the social movement. And no genocide will occur, you need to put your hatred aside. The Egyptian people don't support such a thing. You have a personal grudge which I'm trying to figure out about.
No, there isn't. What millions ? Where ? Self-defense is not a genocide. A lot of my family members are Islamist and they support Morsi, so trust me its mot personal. My and your opinions don't even matter. I am telling you about whats happening on the ground. Almost all their leader are either detained, or have escaped outside of Egypt. The organization is not functional anymore.

No, there isn't. What millions ? Where ? Self-defense is not a genocide. A lot of my family members are Islamist and they support Morsi, so trust me its mot personal. My and your opinions don't even matter. I am telling you about whats happening on the ground. Almost all their leader are either detained, or have escaped outside of Egypt. The organization is not functional anymore.

So what if many Egyptians were targeted and political members. That doesn't make anything the Egyptian military leadership does a case of 'self-defense'. You guys keep pushing propaganda that political opposition is out to kill all Egyptians. Even though they're not responsible for even minor deaths. While the Egyptian leadership is responsible for tens of thousands arrested plus over a thousand killed. Stop being so foolish, we can see the situation as it is. And I'm close to Egypt as well and know the reality on ground. It's not true.

So what if many Egyptians were targeted and political members. That doesn't make anything the Egyptian military leadership does a case of 'self-defense'. You guys keep pushing propaganda that political opposition is out to kill all Egyptians. Even though they're not responsible for even minor deaths. While the Egyptian leadership is responsible for tens of thousands arrested plus over a thousand killed. Stop being so foolish, we can see the situation as it is. And I'm close to Egypt as well and know the reality on ground. It's not true.
Keep thinking that way, good for you.

So you live in the US...stop spreading hatred...if any collaborators thought of killing millions of Muslim Egyptians all of Egypt will put a sandal in their mouth.

Don't tell us anything about Christians either. According to you all Christians support the recent events in Egypt. They don't, a lot of Christian TV show hosts have stood against the actions of the military leadership.

It's not about the MB or their supporters. Quit bringing them up over and over again. Crackin down against all opposition is not something all Egyptians support.

the word banana republic could not be said about Egypt the first state in history who are you and what has your country done to make you think you can insult a country like Egypt
1 i am a muslim and i have been around christians all my life friends neighbours teachers they are good people and they dont hate us like you think or maybe this is the case in Egypt other parts of the world i dont care about in Egypt Egyptians stand united in good times and bad times in war and peace if you think what is happning is a battle between islam and christianity you are wrong some people wanted to force a strange culture on us wanted to divide to control christans are no more than 10 percent max they cant do anything alone
2 all the dead are Egyptians and my brothers and i am very sorry for that i wish they would not have turned to arms and force dont forget we have a large number of dead army police and civlians
3 el sisi was elected it doesnt matter if you like it or not
this is example of the brotherhood reaction after morsi was out

The copts are certainly more loyal to Egypt than MB or Non Egyptian muslims , lets see who is causing supporting terrorism today in Egypt , sadly its coming from the so called muslim ummah .

Now I think its time for you to worry about your own shit-hole before committing on others .

Never trust an Islamist , they all use this takkiya method when they feel weak and under another person's shoe . These dogs need to be kept where they originally belong " Jail " .

No, we(Egyptians) will keep going until we annihilate them. Got a problem with that ?

Rather than annihilation that would involving wasting bullets on these monkies they could be deported to other countries on Qatar expense otherwise they could be thrown in sahara desert where they starve to death .

The copts are certainly more loyal to Egypt than MB or Non Egyptian muslims , lets see who is causing supporting terrorism today in Egypt , sadly its coming from the so called muslim ummah .

Now I think its time for you to worry about your own shit-hole before committing on others .

Never trust an Islamist , they all use this takkiya method when they feel weak and under another person's shoe . These dogs need to be kept where they originally belong " Jail " .

Rather than annihilation that would involving wasting bullets on these monkies they could be deported to other countries on Qatar expense otherwise they could be thrown in sahara desert where they starve to death .

Watch your language and enough with the meaningless disparaging against people who hold different views than you. It's better to keep that hatred to yourself.

Who's the copt poster here?

The @agentny17 poster is a copt if i m not wrong.

Sorry U don't represent Egypt. SO i don't have a problem with what u fantasise about. :coffee:

Egypt is a classic banana republic in its true sense. A unstable country where tyranny and injustice previals over rule of law. Massacre of innocent civilians and political opponenets get unpunished with a ripe enviprment for social and moral degradation. I sometimes call my country as a banana republic but looking at egypt , i think BD is 1st world country. :laugh:We r far more industrilized then your economically and socially ruined country. And i don't need to be from US/Japan to call spade a spade.

1. As i said before u don't represent egyptian society. Btw there r many name only muslims in this world. Just saying.

2. U can't wish for them not to defend themselves when u push them to a corner with no where to go. They did what any self-respecting human and patriotic citizen would have done and their sacrifies would not be in vain.

3. Just like mubarak got elected for 30 years. :omghaha:

Typical gibberish from a pathetic sick islamohobe. :pop:

So you live in the US...stop spreading hatred...if any collaborators thought of killing millions of Muslim Egyptians all of Egypt will put a sandal in their mouth.

Don't tell us anything about Christians either. According to you all Christians support the recent events in Egypt. They don't, a lot of Christian TV show hosts have stood against the actions of the military leadership.

It's not about the MB or their supporters. Quit bringing them up over and over again. Crackin down against all opposition is not something all Egyptians support.
If that makes you happy, then ok

Back
Top Bottom