What's new

Egyptians vote in presidential election

The funniest part when you talked about how industralized bengladesh is , that made my day .

The reason you will always get your asses kicked is because of your stupidity and delusional dreams , continue dreaming Islamist.

What kind of connections ? slaughtering each other like pigs in Syria and Iraq , well if that is the connection you want to export to egypt then sorry they dont need or want it .

Terrorism in Egypt is funded and supported by foreign muslim countries like Qatar and Turkey including your shit-hole gaza . Now is this the type of connection your pushing for ?

they have a reason for locking you up and not giving your lot visas to enter egypt .

Most of them hate Egypt and Egyptians with passion even more than Jews in some cases . The best thing for Egypt is to ban people from Syria , Iraq and other countries where MB/Takfiri ideology is spread from entering Egypt . Simply allowing potential suicide bombers and terrorists entering Egypt would only make things worse , enough local MB monkeys inside.

We started deporting thousands of extremist Arab muslims such as salafese and shia from lebanon and Syria .

@Jungibaaz @Aeronaut @WebMaster

He's incapable of a rational discussion and is deliberately lying over and over again. Please give him an infraction we always can't have a rational discussion with him.

2805-dessin.jpg

The funniest part when you talked about how industralized bengladesh is , that made my day .

The reason you will always get your asses kicked is because of your stupidity and delusional dreams , continue dreaming Islamist.

What kind of connections ? slaughtering each other like pigs in Syria and Iraq , well if that is the connection you want to export to egypt then sorry they dont need or want it .

Terrorism in Egypt is funded and supported by foreign muslim countries like Qatar and Turkey including your shit-hole gaza . Now is this the type of connection your pushing for ?

they have a reason for locking you up and not giving your lot visas to enter egypt .

Most of them hate Egypt and Egyptians with passion even more than Jews in some cases . The best thing for Egypt is to ban people from Syria , Iraq and other countries where MB/Takfiri ideology is spread from entering Egypt . Simply allowing potential suicide bombers and terrorists entering Egypt would only make things worse , enough local MB monkeys inside.

We started deporting thousands of extremist Arab muslims such as salafese and shia from lebanon and Syria .

Look is it just me or were you very pro Turkey a few months ago. Are you noticing the new extreme change you just made. I guess you will understand what I mean by now.

I am not anti -Sissi...that is an issue for Egyptians...

Is it spring where you are? Sissi was elected without leaving his desk with 96% of the votes...An Arab sand storm, since it is to dry to call it a landslide..
0206-egypte.jpg
So General SiSi have become President Sisi now.

Are you out of your mind ???

Ignore him, he tries attributing the actions of a small militant group in Egypt's Sinai to a social movement and political party known as the MB which advocates non-violent protests.

He's a irrational political hawk for the UAE.

Back
Top Bottom