What's new

Nasr VS Parhaar | First Detailed Analysis.

Lot of data on nasr is missing.... But the important deference i could make out was the purpose of the missile.... One can carry nuclear war head (supposedly) and the other conventional......

Pakistan agencies normally don't give away the details and keep things secret unlike big mouthed indians. Every thing indian is worlds best in papers regardless of the reality that some time they are not even inducted yet compared with stuff inducted and operational.

Don't sound arrogant,what is the purpose of concealment of the data,,,tell me ??Nothing except that missile maybe still in testing and they are not sure about the final version.......other than that world runs on facts not propaganda.kapish

Pakistan agencies normally don't give away the details and keep things secret unlike big mouthed indians. Every thing indian is worlds best in papers regardless of the reality that some time they are not even inducted yet compared with stuff inducted and operational.

There are many projects in India that you will find difficult to get the basic information about . They only release the data that you want to know about .

As for big mouth , pakistanis are not that much better either . Tipu 1 , Tipu 2 , Suparco better than ISRO , and the list of all those ICBMs kept in those secret sheds . So spare us .

How can we be so sure what has been in public domain is the correct information??????? If a country or an agency want to mislead the enemy with a false data (it can be higher or lower)... the best thing they can do is to release a data which can be believed....

The obvious things to see here is
1)We have a source in the form of drdo newsletter.........they have no nescom source

2)We have information on cep,navigation,weight of missile,apogee period...........what does pakistan have?ghanta?

So how can we even compare if their agency dosen't even give specifications?Do they know that themselves?:woot:
Maybe we want to keep it as a surprise :D

Though it was planned to replace prithvi.. I thought prahaar is a conventional missile....

We can mount it with a Tactical Nuclear Weapon , if we have one .

Lot of data on nasr is missing.... But the important deference i could make out was the purpose of the missile.... One can carry nuclear war head (supposedly) and the other conventional......

One is touted as a TNW right from design, while the other can carry various types of warheads. That is how it is.

oh u r so naive ...... we even knew ur launch date let alone the missile and that's why we test our missile couple of months earlier than u.... c.

Few things

1. NASR & Prahaar are both solid feul, quick reaction battle field tactical missile systems

2. NASR range is 60 KM while Prahaar's range is 150 KMs , while prahaar is able to carry more load aswell & while NASR will fire 2 Prahaar will fire 6 from a single launcher(more diff to keep track of numbers )

3.NASR is basicalli a seucide missile(for neuking own soil to stop enemy advance) while Prahaar as name sugests is an offensive wepon to take war to enemies soil

4.Prahaar is developed so its technikal data is owt but same is not the case with NASR

5.NASR is known(claimed) to carry neukes while indians dint tell this....my guess is judging by indias R&D in this field onli a fool will think India dosent have mini/low yield tactikal neukes

6.Prahaar is more advance , heavy , long range + India unlike pakistan has more means to produce it in large numbers

7.Prahaar is replacement to prithvi & will be a gap filler and is capable of hitting all its potential targets deu to its range and travells faster too but what can a glorified MRBL rocket can achieve with only 60 KM range is realli ..........
Now compare but dont troll

cheers mates

Why Indians are behaving like they have win a marathon? I would like to request all of you to check the Pakistani track record of missile development.... not all the data is available for all the missiles and please keep this in mind, even if you guys are so obsessed with range issue, Pakistan has the habit of developing a 2nd and 3rd version as well. Shaheen-1 &2, Ghauri 1,2 etc.

Back
Top Bottom