What's new

Narendra Modi Ordered the Gujarat Genocide 2002 - Confessional Videos of men who executed it

Tum phir aagaey! Who is worried man?

Jis din woh help maangain ge, uss din hum sochain ge..

I know you guys are more than eager to help them. Infact you guys are helping them. However, let me tell you that is not going to change anything. That will be counter productive for you. You must have realized that by now.

I know you guys are more than eager to help them. Infact you guys are helping them. However, let me tell you that is not going to change anything.

If and when they call for help, and we start helping them even only morally, whole India will turn into Kashmir..

I know you guys are more than eager to help them. Infact you guys are helping them. However, let me tell you that is not going to change anything. That will be counter productive for you. You must have realized that by now.

If that will be counter productive for us, then it will be good for u na, so chill..., and don't lecture us, we will do what we have to do, consequences are our own headache..., tum apni fikar karo, BAT is coming.....:-)

https://www.indiatoday.in/india/sto...-says-intelligence-sources-1162827-2018-02-07

This is a confessional video of RSS murderers including Babu Bajrangi... they executed, planned genocide of muslims in Gujarat at the behest of then Chief Minister of Gujarat Narendra Modi.

check above video from 3:16, Babu Bajrangi says, Narendra Modi freed him from jail by changing 3 judges...

View attachment 452087

Doctored... manufactured videos... that could not hold water in front of legal scrutiny are back in business.... LO....have fun.

Back
Top Bottom