What's new

Narendra Modi most searched person on Google globally; Overtakes Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.
East or West India is the Best... India is best secular democratic state..
Look how well India takes care of its politicians and their right to rape and kill :angel:
Wow I wanna live in India..

Looks like based on your logic, you just confessed to being a wannabe rapist/killer :D

Pakistan ki poonch me to abhi se aag lag gayi hai.:omghaha:

Dont give us sermons. We all know the quality of your politicians.

This must be your kinds natural defence... :lol:
Attack Pakistan :rofl:

Looks like based on your logic, you just confessed to being a wannabe rapist/killer :D

Nehh i wanna live in india because its such a devoloped secular democratic state.. :angel:

plz take me out of pakistan where we shia are afriad of our lives and pak army rules us :cry: :cry:

Nehh i wanna live in india because its such a devoloped secular democratic state.. :angel:

plz take me out of pakistan where we shia are afriad of our lives and pak army rules us :cry: :cry:

Sorry Dude.. You cant take it back now.. :)

Look how well India takes care of its politicians and their right to rape and kill :angel:

You are a closet rapist it seems .. And these are your words, not mine ;)

Not possible!!
Unless you find a Sania in India and willing to give up martial pride and ready to become ghar Jamai! :P

There are many ways to look at that post...
U r just using which one suits you

Dont be in denial.. You seem to have rapist tendencies.. You should see a psychiatrist before you hurt someone (if you have not already)..

I really dont know how else to look at these lines except to see that you want to live in a place where in your view, people have right to rape.. looks like you made a Freudian slip

Dont be in denial.. You seem to have rapist tendencies.. You should see a psychiatrist before you hurt someone (if you have not already)

I really dont know how else to look at these lines except to see that you want to live in a place where in your view, people have right to rape..

So, basically then , you are calling all Indians rapists and killers... :angel: :tdown:
Shame on you

So, basically then , you are calling all Indians rapists and killers... :angel: :tdown:
Shame on you

No.. I am not.. You are..

You claimed that India gives rights to people to rape and kill and that's why you want to live in India.

This statement of yours does not validate your assumption of India giving those rights
but
surely proves your state of mind of wanting to live in a place that allows people to rape...

As I said, you need to get this medically examined before you hurt someone

There are many ways to look at that post...
U r just using which one suits you

There are no other ways to look at it. You said you wanted to live in India because according to you, one could rape & kill.......Maybe you shouldn't be in so much hurry to vomit....

Quote Originally Posted by Icewolf
Look how well India takes care of its politicians and their right to rape and kill

I'm actually LOLing @ these Indians...

Look at them... Swarming my post like flies... But the only part they eat out is the mistake... Cuz they have no guts. or intellectual capacity... to respond to my other points

I'm actually LOLing @ these Indians...

Look at them... Swarming my post like flies... But the only part they eat out is the mistake... Cuz they have no guts. or intellectual capacity... to respond to my other points

I think the most important (and disturbing )point of your post is your MISTAKE of admitting that you want to rape. And that's what all of us are responding to. I mean rest of the points are all reactive against incidents that have happened. But basis you own admission of wanting to rape and kill, we have an opportunity here to prevent you harming someone in future. As I suggested before, its important that you seek medical intervention..

I think the most important (and disturbing )point of your post is your MISTAKE of admitting that you want to rape. And that's what all of us are responding to. I mean rest of the points are all reactive against incidents that have happened. But basis you own admission of wanting to rape and kill, we have an opportunity here to prevent you harming someone in future. As I suggested before, its important that you seek medical intervention..

Cut the bull$hit nigga...

U know why you wont respond to my other points.. cuz ur stupid...

Cut the bull$hit nigga...

U know why you wont respond to my other points.. cuz ur stupid...

So not only rapist tendencies, but also racist.. wow.. there are no other points mate.. just your self admitted desire to indulge in illegal acts.

So not only rapist tendencies, but also racist.. wow.. there are no other points mate.. just your self admitted desire to indulge in illegal acts.

Yeah ok now go back to sleep :sleep:

As for me, I already told you that I have had enough of being ruled by Italian mafias and half caste idiots which is why I l vote for Modi.

Any reference to back up your fantastic claims?

Look how China love Modi

China goes gaga over Narendra Modi

While America do not care for Modi

Denied a visa, didn’t envisage a catch 22 - Mumbai Mirror

The question is would you support a candidate that is supported by CCP or would you support a candidate is not welcome by democracies.

Shame on you

Not all Indians are rapist or killers. But a woman has to especially watch out for rapist when traveling in India.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom